So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

Orange Cat

Speaking of the entertaining activity of playing digital interactive experiences with other human beings who also occupy this forum on this website, the browser game “Gartic Phone” is a completely free game that should be easy to explain but I can’t be bothered to so just go the site to find out, anyways that could be a fun little forum event thingy I dunno how to speak but you get the idea

mickeyfan5534

c2e.jpeg

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Update: My car keys, my laptop, my sister’s AirPods that I borrowed since mine are broken are all gone and I barely made it to my gate to get home. I am now at my gate and boarding the plane. I now have to change my passwords for everythjng
That’s so intrusive and violating. Are you able to wipe it remotely?? I’m so sorry, dude. That’s such a crappy thing to have to deal with and I feel so awful for you having to go through this. Especially while out of town.

TheOriginalTiki

Okay, so doing some research on potential North American parks to visit, and Kennywood has shot WAAAY up on my bucket list. Super historic park, Steel Curtain looks like a fantastic modern looper, Phantom's Revenge looks insane, there's a solid collection of three classic wooden coasters, and on top of that they have a lot of weird dark rides(OLD MILL)/historic fun houses (NOAH'S ARK) and even some super rare classic flat rides like the Whip. @D Hulk thoughts? Because I'm more of an "overall park lineup" type of person I honestly think I might enjoy this park even more than the super high energy Cedar Point which the more I look into it just looks DESIGNED to give me a freaking panic attack with how big it is and how packed it gets haha.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Okay, so doing some research on potential North American parks to visit, and Kennywood has shot WAAAY up on my bucket list. Super historic park, Steel Curtain looks like a fantastic modern looper, Phantom's Revenge looks insane, there's a solid collection of three classic wooden coasters, and on top of that they have a lot of weird dark rides(OLD MILL)/historic fun houses (NOAH'S ARK) and even some super rare classic flat rides like the Whip. @D Hulk thoughts? Because I'm more of an "overall park lineup" type of person I honestly think I might enjoy this park even more than the super high energy Cedar Point which the more I look into it just looks DESIGNED to give me a freaking panic attack with how big it is and how packed it gets haha.
While you’re out there you could hit up Hershey Park, Knoebels, and Lakemont Park. Lakemont isn’t a huge park by any means, but it has the worlds oldest still operating roller coaster, which I have actually ridden.

TheOriginalTiki

While you’re out there you could hit up Hershey Park, Knoebels, and Lakemont Park. Lakemont isn’t a huge park by any means, but it has the worlds oldest still operating roller coaster, which I have actually ridden.
Knoebels in particular is definitely a bucket list destination for me. Hell, I really do want to just take a PA road trip at some point. Like, I want to do that WAY more than the inevitable Cedar Point marathon. I just love those kinds of parks with a ton of history to them and a lot of those wooden coasters are airtime machines.

D Hulk

Honestly everything you’ve mentioned and that @Tegan pilots a chicken has mentioned is something you should do eventually. I’ll echo Tegan’s recommendations about the other PA parks (though I haven’t been to Lakemont). Knoebels might be the most to your taste, more even than Kennywood (which is also fantastic), since they have a deep collection of cool supporting historic rides like a carousel with brass ring, a great old school haunted house, America’s best bumper cars, plus of course classic coasters like the legendary Phoenix and the one-of-a-kind Flying Turns. A road trip covering Kennywood, Knoebels, and Hersheypark, among other spots, is highly recommended!

When you do eventually visit Cedar Point, go with a Sherpa. Go with someone who knows the park and can help make the overwhelming rides more accessible. CP is in my personal top three alongside Disneyland and DisneySea, so I cannot recommend it highly enough! A possible approach: Fly into Cincinnati, start with the excellent Kings Island (a good CP warmup), then drive to Sandusky. Of the parks you’ve been to, CP is the most like Magic Mountain as far as energy goes, but with a much more rounded lineup (Cedar Downs racing carousel, really good railroad, antique cars) and better services and food and setting.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Knoebels in particular is definitely a bucket list destination for me. Hell, I really do want to just take a PA road trip at some point. Like, I want to do that WAY more than the inevitable Cedar Point marathon. I just love those kinds of parks with a ton of history to them and a lot of those wooden coasters are airtime machines.

Honestly everything you’ve mentioned and that @Tegan pilots a chicken has mentioned is something you should do eventually. I’ll echo Tegan’s recommendations about the other PA parks (though I haven’t been to Lakemont). Knoebels might be the most to your taste, more even than Kennywood (which is also fantastic), since they have a deep collection of cool supporting historic rides like a carousel with brass ring, a great old school haunted house, America’s best bumper cars, plus of course classic coasters like the legendary Phoenix and the one-of-a-kind Flying Turns. A road trip covering Kennywood, Knoebels, and Hersheypark, among other spots, is highly recommended!

When you do eventually visit Cedar Point, go with a Sherpa. Go with someone who knows the park and can help make the overwhelming rides more accessible. CP is in my personal top three alongside Disneyland and DisneySea, so I cannot recommend it highly enough! A possible approach: Fly into Cincinnati, start with the excellent Kings Island (a good CP warmup), then drive to Sandusky. Of the parks you’ve been to, CP is the most like Magic Mountain as far as energy goes, but with a much more rounded lineup (Cedar Downs racing carousel, really good railroad, antique cars) and better services and food and setting.
Y’all scoop me on the way

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom