So, You Want to be an Imagineer Season 19 - Madcap Circus [CONCLUDED]

JokersWild

Original Poster
Second Ring Jokers and Tiki! Give us those extra 3 points that we rightfully deserve!
Meghan Trainor Reaction GIF by Music Choice
I’m good, thanks. -3 points.

tcool123

Team Bailey Presents:
Reading Music:

View attachment 561563

Love the concept, however gonna be a shame to see Electric Ocean go away it honestly is one of the best firework shows I've ever seen period. They're not kidding when they say they were ranked #1

Sidenote doesn't the fireworks like stress the animals out? In Seaworld there's just a barrage of them while at Busch Gardens there's a few of them but it's in the center of the park right next to the aviary can't imagine the fireworks are too great for their stress levels either :/

PerGron

Love the concept, however gonna be a shame to see Electric Ocean go away it honestly is one of the best firework shows I've ever seen period. They're not kidding when they say they were ranked #1

Sidenote doesn't the fireworks like stress the animals out? In Seaworld there's just a barrage of them while at Busch Gardens there's a few of them but it's in the center of the park right next to the aviary can't imagine the fireworks are too great for their stress levels either :/
Yeah, while I think Electric Ocean is great, I don't like fireworks with animals at all. Having worked many a fourth of July (our zoo was a 5-minute walk from the beach) and having to spend the entire night in the animal barns to make sure the birds, monkeys, and hoofstock didn't freak out. We had a few birds hit the wall and die in the past because of fireworks

TheOriginalTiki

@1HAPPYGHOSTHOST has officially dropped out and become the first person eliminated from the game. As the other nominee for elimination from Team Ringling, @b-wolf95 has received the first key to Walt's Vault. Feedback will be coming very soon in which we'll be rewarding the first PoMVP, but in the meantime we'll be continuing on to Project Two momentarily just to keep up the momentum.

Orange Cat

@1HAPPYGHOSTHOST has officially dropped out and become the first person eliminated from the game. As the other nominee for elimination from Team Ringling, @b-wolf95 has received the first key to Walt's Vault. Feedback will be coming very soon in which we'll be rewarding the first PoMVP, but in the meantime we'll be continuing on to Project Two momentarily just to keep up the momentum.
Shame given how enthusiastic they first were, I hope everything’s okay, though anyways congratulations? To @b-wolf95 !

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom