Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Screenshot_20210512-190845_YouTube.jpg

No matter how many videos I watch I still think it's funny that the Alligator's compressor is visible when riding

mickEblu

I’m curious if Splash Mountains ride #s are down? I’m guessing no which is odd considering everything we read on social media. For sure I saw a video of Vanessa Bryant and her fam and Russell Wilson and his family enjoying the ride together on Mother’s Day not giving a damn. Guess they didn’t get the memo that it’s a terrible non inclusive ride.

Ne'er-Do-Well Cad

Emotionally, I've ripped the bandaid off and am ready for them to close my beloved Splash Mountain forever and begin work on the PatF overlay. Honestly I think it'll be strange to ride Splash Mountain in the coming months (and years?), knowing its imminent fate. I kind of never want to ride it again. I'm hoping they fast-track this overlay (maybe they already have), and make it the next big project for Disneyland.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I’m curious if Splash Mountains ride #s are down? I’m guessing no which is odd considering everything we read on social media. For sure I saw a video of Vanessa Bryant and her fam and Russell Wilson and his family enjoying the ride together on Mother’s Day not giving a damn. Guess they didn’t get the memo that it’s a terrible non inclusive ride.
They did all ride it and loved it. It was her first time taking her littlest girls on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom