SPOILERS: Falcons & the Winter Soldier Discussion / Reactions to Most Recent Episodes

waltography

It was good! Lots of interesting insights - I didn't realize much of the Prague scenes were initially set to be in Puerto Rico, the production designers did a really good job resettling the stories. I'd hoped they would talk about how COVID changed the storyline, but I also understand why they didn't.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Just some more random cuteness from the cast that I thought I'd share:

The EW digital cover (scroll towards the bottom of the article):

And #ReleaseTheBuckySarahCut:

Wendy Pleakley

This was a solid show. Marvel is very good at knowing which stories are suited to the big screen and which to the small screen.

Sam's story in Endgame was brief, because he's a supporting character. For a TV show, they took a quick story point of his hesitancy to take up the shield, and went into depth what that would mean for a black man.

Like the Mandalorian, the action scenes are smaller scale than what we'd see in a movie, but still feel epic and big budget for a TV show.

I liked the John Walker character because instead of just making him a Captain America impersonator for the audience to hate, he had some complexity. He was a guy trying to do the right thing, and didn't really turn all bad until later on.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom