White Castle coming back to FL and (near) Disney!

91JLovesDisney

I love the concept of White Castle, sliders in general, the way they're presented, and I honestly don't understand why I don't really love their food! It doesn't make sense.. it's been a while though, maybe I just need to give em another try.

I do remember that mine came with onions which I didn't want so I probably enjoyed it less because of that.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I love the concept of White Castle, sliders in general, the way they're presented, and I honestly don't understand why I don't really love their food! It doesn't make sense.. it's been a while though, maybe I just need to give em another try.

I do remember that mine came with onions which I didn't want so I probably enjoyed it less because of that.
You can order them with no onions man.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
Exactly why are you a ****ing prick

What exactly is your contribution to the discussion of the new White Castle besides being trollish? There's a definite demand for nostalgic stomach bombs from transplants from the Great White North, but aside from packaging the local southern stomach destroyers (just as bad for your health), there is a difference. White Castles are sweeter while Krystals are meatier, but the largest difference is the bun. White Castles are soggy in comparison to Krystals. IMHO too much steaming.

Lilofan

Original Poster
What exactly is your contribution to the discussion of the new White Castle besides being trollish? There's a definite demand for nostalgic stomach bombs from transplants from the Great White North, but aside from packaging the local southern stomach destroyers (just as bad for your health), there is a difference. White Castles are sweeter while Krystals are meatier, but the largest difference is the bun. White Castles are soggy in comparison to Krystals. IMHO too much steaming.
Krystals does have some options even for breakfast but agreed that WC buns are soggy but at 2am it all tastes good . the Krystals location on South OBT in Orlando just a few traffic lights from the tourist and local favorite FL mall is in a very dangerous, crime ridden area and attracts quite the "crowd".

dX927

Tried to go there for dinner on the 22nd. We were told that it was a 45 minute to an hour wait if we were dining in and 90 to 120 minutes for drive-thru so we left. Tried around 11 on Wednesday and the line was significantly shorter so we pulled into the drive-thru. Things were going fine until suddenly we stopped moving for at least 20 minutes so we left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom