Tiana's Bayou Adventure: Disneyland Watch & Discussion

EPCOTCenterLover

Here’s the good side to us getting Guardians Breakout and Tianas Mountain- Disneyland now has two more unique attractions. The originals were better but at least the new ones are exclusive to the California resort. For now.

VJ

Here’s the good side to us getting Guardians Breakout and Tianas Mountain- Disneyland now has two more unique attractions. The originals were better but at least the new ones are exclusive to the California resort. For now.
disney designs literally everything (including DCA's storytellers statue) in the last 15 years with a carbon copy ready, so... i wouldn't count on that for too long

PiratesMansion

disney designs literally everything (including DCA's storytellers statue) in the last 15 years with a carbon copy ready, so... i wouldn't count on that for too long
But the two domestic versions of Splash are hardly carbon copies as it is. They can't just copy paste with this attraction reskin, though bless them, they'll probably try and fail very expensively anyway.

EagleScout610

Always causin' some kind of commotion downstream
Premium Member
Changing just one certainly makes makes the company appear as if it’s being run by a bunch of hypocrites. No further commment.
It's the matter of money that's causing them to do the two separately. Plus Tokyo delaying Orlando

el_super

Still not a good look. And I’m sure they’ll use the time to sell as much of their remaining Song of the South merch as possible on the East Coast while pretending the property never existed on the West Coast.

I don't have any doubt they will eventually change the one in Florida. Since MK usually operates with the bare minimum of available capacity, they will probably wait until things like Tron and the parades are back online before committing to a date.

EagleScout610

Premium Member
Disneyland's website for Critter Country now first shows pictures of Hungry Bear first instead of Splash or even Pooh

EagleScout610

Premium Member
I don't have any doubt they will eventually change the one in Florida. Since MK usually operates with the bare minimum of available capacity, they will probably wait until things like Tron and the parades are back online before committing to a date.
It may not become PatF but they'll definitely do Orlando at some point

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom