Service at Saratoga

BuzzLIghtYear2010

Original Poster
We just completed four days at the World, and buses aside, were impressed with the level of service at Saratoga Springs. On the way to a park, I reported two minor defects in our bathroom. When we returned after lunch, two maintenance men were working on it, and resolved them that afternoon.

In general, we have been staying at SSR for most of our trips over the past ten year, and the refurbished room we were assigned last week was easily in the best condition of any room we have entered at the resort.

Chi84

Premium Member
We just completed four days at the World, and buses aside, were impressed with the level of service at Saratoga Springs. On the way to a park, I reported two minor defects in our bathroom. When we returned after lunch, two maintenance men were working on it, and resolved them that afternoon.

In general, we have been staying at SSR for most of our trips over the past ten year, and the refurbished room we were assigned last week was easily in the best condition of any room we have entered at the resort.
We’re at SSR now and just love the remodeled rooms!

Smiley/OCD

This is all great news...my DW & I will be staying there for the first time in November...can't wait to check it out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom