So, You Want to be an Imagineer - Season 19 Hype Thread

JokersWild

Original Poster
i am confussed. is this the team game i couldnt get into before or is this the single player game i was just playing where i have to come up with something new for a park or a land or food or something?
This is a team-based game where you’ll be working to complete a bunch of differently themed projects. The projects will be bigger than One Sentence Comp, but you’ll be working with people for the most part, so you won’t be doing entire projects alone unless you make it to the end.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

This is a team-based game where you’ll be working to complete a bunch of differently themed projects. The projects will be bigger than One Sentence Comp, but you’ll be working with people for the most part, so you won’t be doing entire projects alone unless you make it to the end.
I Call dibs on being the guy who names our project. call me when it done so i can come up with a zippy name. I will wave my normal retainer fee.

TheOriginalTiki

Old Man Tiki seeing the thread get taken over by Among Us memes.
zGHQb4O.gif

TheOriginalTiki

i am confussed. is this the team game i couldnt get into before or is this the single player game i was just playing where i have to come up with something new for a park or a land or food or something?
It's a team-based game. The first half has you competing against other teams. The second half merges all the players into a single team and players are added to a jury as they get eliminated which will eventually vote for a winner ala Survivor. The same format of Project Leaders deciding nominations/PoMVP and the judges deciding the elimination between the nominees is still in-tact post merge. One thing I should mention that @JokersWild might want to add to the first post is that players cannot be team leader multiple times until everyone else on their team has had the chance to. This resets every time there's a team swap and at the merge.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom