News New Club Cool opens Summer 2021 at EPCOT

Cmdr_Crimson

Isn't that where mouse gear is now?
Nope.. I made a crude color overlay to show what I mean..
20210411_204127.png

RED - MouseGear (Former Future House & Sum of All Thrills)
TEAL - New restaurant/Starbucks (Former Electric Umbrella)
PURPLE - Club Cool..(Former Colortopia & Habit Heroes)
It makes sense to put the consumables in one section

DreamfinderGuy

The store looked narrow to me as you enter as you have a big wall on the left
f91b41bcff06aad105a9b9bfa0456e32.jpg
Yes, that walls off the old Nanooze stuff all the way back to the original breezeway entrance. That area is their stockroom. The store itself extends all the way to the outer curved wall of the original main hall, and then takes a sharp cut where the entrance facing Energy is (or, in other words, just outside of where Habit Heroes and Sum of all Thrills were.) If you look at recent aerial photos the store's footprint is the only part of the roof they haven't redone yet.

Last edited:

Jon81uk

Nope.. I made a crude color overlay to show what I mean..
View attachment 547676
RED - MouseGear (Former Future House & Sum of All Thrills)
TEAL - New restaurant/Starbucks (Former Electric Umbrella)
PURPLE - Club Cool..(Former Colortopia & Habit Heroes)
It makes sense to put the consumables in one section
What’s in the former mousegear on the other side of the walkway?

Cmdr_Crimson

Hopefully not. That would only seem to exacerbate crowding (not to mention being pointless from an anti-COVID perspective). Didn't they reopen some/all self-serve drink stations recently?
Isn't just the resorts and not the parks..They could do it differently...

mergatroid

Love Club Cook, so glad it's returning in some form. Loved the melon drink, would drink about 8 cups of it each visit whilst Mrs Mergatroid looked at the merch.

dhslxop

Have they ever considered using the Coke Freestyle machines at Club Cool to offer more flavors? I'm not sure how viable that is, but I thought it would be an interesting idea.

TikibirdLand

Have they ever considered using the Coke Freestyle machines at Club Cool to offer more flavors? I'm not sure how viable that is, but I thought it would be an interesting idea.
I absolutely hate those machines. Hard to get the old flavor out before the new flavor comes. And, once you do, the flavor is never quite right. I'd rather have the dedicated spigots.

Stupido

I absolutely hate those machines. Hard to get the old flavor out before the new flavor comes. And, once you do, the flavor is never quite right. I'd rather have the dedicated spigots.
yeah, i think quality is a real issue for those machines. In my experience they always seem to be out of half of the options anyway. I feel like those will become a thing of the past rather quickly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom