News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

Chomama

We have only been to Universal once because my teenage daughter had to sit out after the first few hours. She got so sick to her stomach from all of the simulators and she ended up asking to go home two days early. We obviously did not let her do that but it was not fun watching her sit out every ride. She has no issues with any rides at Disney except sometimes rockin roller coaster. There is some thing about those screens. 🤢

brettf22

Premium Member
I can't do Forbidden Journey twice in a row, I'm getting old.
A couple of years ago, I had an extra day after a conference in LA. Went to USH by myself. Rope dropped FJ. Went through the single rider line. Since the SR line is considerably shorter than the regular line, I was the first (and only) person on the ride. And since the regular line takes so long to walk through, I completed my ride before the first regular line folks had made it to load. So the TMs let me ride again immediately.

This was a mistake.

mary2013

I hate, despise, loathe even, The Simpsons Ride. Purely because they took away the Back to the Future Ride for it. Literally painted the building and replaced some videos. Laziest ride ever. What’s next replacing Jurassic Park with Gilligan’s Island?
I couldn't do Back to the Future Ride anymore. I would get off the ride in pain. When they switched over to the Simpsons, I was going to do it once just to do it. I loved it - no pain. I do it multiple times whenever I'm in the park.

RSoxNo1

If you can’t do FJ twice in a row, you aren’t getting old. You’ve arrived. Soon Toy Story Mania will become a “once a trip.”
I had a solo day at IoA in 2019 and I rode Hagrid's Twice, then Forbidden Journey and I was feeling it. I feel that I could probably ride Spider-Man ten times in a row though.

Meanwhile my wife can't do Star Tours but can do Flight of Passage. However, she won't do Everest and Flight of Passage on the same day.

Much earlier in IoA's life span, my brother in law and I went over there. Didn't know what Spider-Man was so didn't bother going on it. We just hit the roller coasters. I remember doing Dueling Dragons back to back and regretting it so we went over to Cat in the Hat for something family friendly. We didn't now that it spun and I nearly booted on Cat in the Hat.

UNCgolf

I had a solo day at IoA in 2019 and I rode Hagrid's Twice, then Forbidden Journey and I was feeling it. I feel that I could probably ride Spider-Man ten times in a row though.

Meanwhile my wife can't do Star Tours but can do Flight of Passage. However, she won't do Everest and Flight of Passage on the same day.

Much earlier in IoA's life span, my brother in law and I went over there. Didn't know what Spider-Man was so didn't bother going on it. We just hit the roller coasters. I remember doing Dueling Dragons back to back and regretting it so we went over to Cat in the Hat for something family friendly. We didn't now that it spun and I nearly booted on Cat in the Hat.

I did Flight of Passage and Everest back to back and ended up having to go and basically lay down on the old Rivers of Light seats for a good hour because I felt so bad.

FoP normally doesn't affect me at all, but the backwards portion of Everest is always a bit rough. The combo was apparently just untenable. As soon as the backwards section kicked in I was just focused on not throwing up on the ride.

Last edited:

maxntina

Boy has this post wandered far afield...lol!
episode 7 hannah brown GIF by The Bachelorette

DCBaker

Premium Member
Good sign -

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Ok -

AHHHHHHHH!!!

Magic Feather

Good sign -

These listings appear to have been pulled

havoc315

Based on typical restaurant opening timelines..

This suggests opening the earliest in 6 weeks (unlikely but possible) to 4 months (if staffing up to acceptable levels is very difficult).
Most likely, 2-3 months, opening in mid July to late August.
I could see them opening with the start of Food and Wine at Epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom