Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Disney Analyst

The only ones I will make an exception for are the jumping fountains at the Imagination Pavilion. But folks aren’t exactly walking around in bathing suits there. At least...I hope not.

Oh that's a different story. That's more of a water feature for me.

It's the ones that are a legit spray park/run through the fountains on the ground type setup that I don't love, at least not inside a Disney Park.

Luckily Disneyland doesn't really do them these days.

Sharon&Susan

Was the Little Mermaid play area that they were planning for DCA until around 2010-ish going to be a water one? I don't recall seeing any concept art for it.

mickEblu

Perhaps many of you forget the water park that was in A Bugs Land.

It ran all the way until it closed for AC construction. Kids were still getting plenty soaked there.

Say what you want about Bugs Land but it had charm and some kinetic energy which is more than we can say about modern Disney theme parks lands. I worry about how stagnant Avengers Campus will feel especially if they cut the entertainment and/or the Stuntronic isn’t working. That’s the problem with relying on entertainment for your kinetic energy. I’m so thirsty for Disney to give us some kinetic energy with modern lands that I got excited when Micechat mistakenly said that we would see brief glimpses of the Spider-Man vehicles on the roof of the building.

Last edited:

fctiger

Say what you want about Bugs Land but it had charm and some kinetic energy which is more than we can say about modern Disney theme parks lands. I worry about how stagnant Avengers Campus will feel especially if they cut the entertainment and/or the Stuntronic isn’t working. That’s the problem with relying on entertainment for your kinetic energy. I’m so thirsty for Disney give us some kinetic energy with modern lands that I got excited when Micechat mistakenly said that we would see brief glimpses of the Spider-Man vehicles on the roof of the building.

Well they did an amazing job with CL as well. But I agree, it would go a long way if GE and AC if there was more things moving around.

MagicWDI

i do wish there were more interactive fountains at DL/CA. Something like that fountain at Universal City Walk that you can run through if your feeling risky...
They have a similar set-up in the World of Color viewing area. I just don't remember the last time it was on.....

MagicWDI

It was called Cosmic Waves.

20110521_14_Cosmic_Waves.jpg

It basically became a giant public bathhouse. Name a bodily fluid and it pretty much ended up in there.
This was very pretty to look at, cool off on hot days, and take a wiz in. The good ol' day.....

Sharon&Susan

And if you’re visiting Disney California Adventure park in the near future, spread those wings and fly on over to Hollywood Land for an updated photo opp featuring Sam Wilson’s new Captain America look

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

waltography

Love the new suit, it's nice to see brighter colors in the MCU again. Jury's still out on whether I'll get the spirit jersey - it's nice enough and probably the only time the cut makes sense with the design, but the fit of these are still pretty terrible.

J4546

I could see them turning that old back of house building into something else now that theyve build that big new back of house building behind that cars land ride. Maybe some kind of walk through museum dedicated to Marvel/Stan Lee, with a bunch of props and costumes and artwork?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom