Avengers Campus - Reactions / Reviews

Parteecia

Does anyone know if there will be a water play area there or anywhere else? The giant Bug's Land hose was all that saved me from heat stroke on hot days. I do realize that in covid days the shared water may not be the best idea.

J4546

i do wish there were more interactive fountains at DL/CA. Something like that fountain at Universal City Walk that you can run through if your feeling risky...

Movielover

What happened?

It was called Cosmic Waves.

20110521_14_Cosmic_Waves.jpg

It basically became a giant public bathhouse. Name a bodily fluid and it pretty much ended up in there.

CaptinEO

It was called Cosmic Waves.

20110521_14_Cosmic_Waves.jpg

It basically became a giant public bathhouse. Name a bodily fluid and it pretty much ended up in there.
Oh interesting! Never seen this before, it was there when I was a kid I suppose but don't recall this.

Can't the same be said about any of those water play areas, such as city walk and bugs land.

Californian Elitist

Oh interesting! Never seen this before, it was there when I was a kid I suppose but don't recall this.

Can't the same be said about any of those water play areas, such as city walk and bugs land.
I distinctly remember being a kid in the 90s and running around this area with my siblings, including being all over that rotating ball thingy. There were usually dozens of other kids doing the same, all huddled together.

It was a recipe for a germ fest.

Disney Analyst

I distinctly remember being a kid in the 90s and running around this area with my siblings, including being all over that rotating ball thingy. There were usually dozens of other kids doing the same, all huddled together.

It was a recipe for a germ fest.

I’ve never loved the outdoor water play areas in Disney parks. It just comes across as not... being in the right place.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom