Are people finding difficult to get reservations that they want?

Hockey427

nickys

Premium Member
So are split stays with DVC resorts bridged for the booking window, but others are not? I have a split stay DVC rental that overlaps just like yours did in August and I'm hoping I'll have the same luck
No. This seems like a one-off sprinkling of pixie dust. There are far more DVC members who have had two booking windows and this is the only report I’ve seen on various forums of being able to book across a split stay.

previously DVC members could ask Member Services to book ADRs for the second part of a split stay but since e-opening they have not been doing that.

Hcalvert

So are split stays with DVC resorts bridged for the booking window, but others are not? I have a split stay DVC rental that overlaps just like yours did in August and I'm hoping I'll have the same luck

No. This seems like a one-off sprinkling of pixie dust. There are far more DVC members who have had two booking windows and this is the only report I’ve seen on various forums of being able to book across a split stay.

previously DVC members could ask Member Services to book ADRs for the second part of a split stay but since e-opening they have not been doing that.
All of my stays in July 2020 (PVB & AKV-Jambo), December 2020 (AKV-Kidani (2 night & 8 night stay)), and the upcoming one in June (CCV & BWV) are split DVC stays. Every single one was booked with two different owners. As I said previously, it is probably a glitch that will get closed soon enough. I have only booked split stays the last three trips.

CAV

Did you try calling them directly?
Best joke I heard all week!!! Man, that is funny. A call takes you to recorded menu. The menu offers you options that takes you back to more recorded options. Then, a voice asks you to hang on after the call to take a survey....Boy, Oh, BOY, I wanted to take the survey but all ever heard was music. Very frustrating.

nickys

Premium Member
Best joke I heard all week!!! Man, that is funny. A call takes you to recorded menu. The menu offers you options that takes you back to more recorded options. Then, a voice asks you to hang on after the call to take a survey....Boy, Oh, BOY, I wanted to take the survey but all ever heard was music. Very frustrating.
Are you talking about the Disney Dining line or the direct number for the actual restaurant?

The website has a direct number (they don’t use Open Table).

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member
I have called them directly on multiple occasions and had a very different experience. Each time I walked away with a reservation within 15 minutes of the time I was looking for. This included for my next scheduled trip May 28-June 6. Sorry you didn’t have the same experience.

DisneyDelirious

Super structures are my specialty!
Premium Member

WDW_Emily

Check the app frequently if you are having trouble! We came down with just a Topolinos ressie this past week. Since then we have been able to book online The Edison, Sanaa, and Beachea and Cream. We also could have gotten garden grill and le chefs de France last night.

also note if the menu has changed many places are offering a very reduced menu.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom