September Room Discounts?

Iris

Original Poster
I'm thinking about a WDW trip for the 3rd week of September, but the rack rates for the resorts I'm interested in are too much for me. Do you think they'll be putting up any "room only" discounts for that time period?

jinx8402

I was reviewing the historical discounts on mousesavers.com and it looks like late summer (mid-late august through september/october) typically comes out on 4/24. I'm hopeful for a discount as well for my trip at the end of august. We are tentatively booked, but think without a better discount we will likely cancel due to the lack of entertainment.

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
I was reviewing the historical discounts on mousesavers.com and it looks like late summer (mid-late august through september/october) typically comes out on 4/24. I'm hopeful for a discount as well for my trip at the end of august. We are tentatively booked, but think without a better discount we will likely cancel due to the lack of entertainment.

Yes I'm very hopeful that they extend the current room rate discount through September 25th.
I'm currently booked with the ticket offer but a room discount off a deluxe resort would certainly save more.
I'm going either way but would love to see a better deal.

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
It's "The Great Unknown" right now. I think a lot is going to be determined by whether or not capacity restrictions are lifted by that time, along with travel restrictions being lifted internationally. Then it's a supply/demand type deal. If Disney can fill moderates at $350 a night they will. Adversely, if they have to drop them down to $199 - they'll do that too. The historical data doesn't factor in the particular situation we find ourselves in at this point in time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom