Telephone number for DVC non members in the UK.

pauljriley

Original Poster
My wife and I are currently looking into becoming DVC members and would like to talk to somebody from DVC, does anybody know of a contact telephone number for inquiries from the UK?

correcaminos

And as an FYI a lot of countries have a toll free number listed here at the bottom - just use the drop down to get the country you wish :)

cjkeating

My wife and I are currently looking into becoming DVC members and would like to talk to somebody from DVC, does anybody know of a contact telephone number for inquiries from the UK?
Start an online chat on the DVC website and you can ask that someone calls you.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Oh that's weird... as I did exactly what I described at the beginning of March.

In fact... I still have access to do it. Go to http://www.disneyvacationclub.com and then on the 'Help & Contact' menu it should say 'Available to Chat Now' towards the bottom?
This is what I see when I login:
1617821100188.png

cjkeating

Ok, so if I login, chat is not available, but if I go to the site without logging in, it says it is available. When you click to chat, it is quite obviously only going to a guide to sell you on DVC. I don't believe they will help you with your membership via chat right now.
Ohhhh... I've just realised you aren't the original poster. 🤣 I am from the UK and used the chat in March to purchase DVC.

However if I log in it is still available for me?! So I'm not quite sure why you can't access it?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
Ohhhh... I've just realised you aren't the original poster. 🤣 I am from the UK and used the chat in March to purchase DVC.

However if I log in it is still available for me?! So I'm not quite sure why you can't access it?
Purchase I can understand, but it must be that you are in the UK that chat is still available after you login, and not available to me here in the US.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom