Tiffins/Nomad Lounge outdoor seating, menu options

Nottamus

Original Poster
Quick question:
Does anyone know if the Tiffins menu is available to eat outdoor at Nomad Lounge? Or is there dedicated outdoor seating for Tiffins?
( ok, 2 questions)

we have had a few drinks and small plates at Nomad, so I know the seating is more like sofas. More interested in not eating indoors.

Anniversary trip this year in June and wife has been wanting to try Tiffins

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Quick question:
Does anyone know if the Tiffins menu is available to eat outdoor at Nomad Lounge? Or is there dedicated outdoor seating for Tiffins?
( ok, 2 questions)

we have had a few drinks and small plates at Nomad, so I know the seating is more like sofas. More interested in not eating indoors.

Anniversary trip this year in June and wife has been wanting to try Tiffins
No outdoor seating for Tiffins, indoor only.

There are some of the menu items available at Nomad, but it is not the full menu. You can see it at https://www.wdwmagic.com/dining/nomad-lounge/menus.htm

DISR

We ate at Nomad between Christmas and New Years. We asked about ordering from the Tiffins menu (as we had done in the past). The server indicated they were not back to that point yet...maybe they will add that option back, but in early Jan, it was not there. They do have some off-menu items in Nomad though...I was able to get chicken nuggets for my kids.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom