Restaurant ideas in HS for wedding anniversary?

BaconPancakes

Original Poster
We have a park reservation for Hollywood studios on our wedding anniversary and I need advice on what restaurant to book. I’m not sure what’s even operating right now due to Covid. Any help would be much appreciated!

Lilofan

Thanks I’ve always wanted to try Brown Derby. Are reservations super hard to get though?
There is a private room that many don't know about that is in the Brown Derby. If you ask to reserve it that would be an intimate and memorable time. A family can dine with an Imagineer back in the day in that private room.

BaconPancakes

Original Poster
There is a private room that many don't know about that is in the Brown Derby. If you ask to reserve it that would be an intimate and memorable time. A family can dine with an Imagineer back in the day in that private room.
That sounds cool but also pricey! Lol. Was also thinking of maybe a dinner after park close in Disney Springs or at our resort.

JIMINYCR

Unless you are determined to stay in DHS, I'd skip it and go over to DS for a much better meal. BD and MM are the best youll do at DHS and both IMHO dont measure up value to the price. Weve given both chances to impress us several times and they have both come in continually short. For my wedding anniversary celebration I'd be more selective.

JIMINYCR

I’m thinking I may try booking Shulas, we’ve never been and we love steak. Thanks for the advice!
Shulas has given us a good meal in the past. But be prepared though for high prices and the portions that are plated may not fill you up. For a wedding anniversary dinner, yes its going to be nice, but you may not find youre getting a good value/ portions.

BaconPancakes

Original Poster
Shulas has given us a good meal in the past. But be prepared though for high prices and the portions that are plated may not fill you up. For a wedding anniversary dinner, yes its going to be nice, but you may not find youre getting a good value/ portions.
Interesting. I was kind of off put by the prices with no sides included and the reviews on all ears were not great. Now I’m reconsidering. I wish flying fish or yachtsmans were open.

Lilofan

Capa( steakhouse) or Ravello ( Italian) at the Four Seasons Orlando near Port Orleans is the cream of the crop of dining at WDW. I've never been but be prepared to shell out a lot of $$ for this experience.

crawale

Thanks I’ve always wanted to try Brown Derby. Are reservations super hard to get though?
Not usually. Most days even have some 'day of'. They really will cook a steak as rare as you like which I find most other restaurants second guess you. Not really a kids' place though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom