Florida Resident Tickets

MissViv

I am planning a trip for October and meeting my 2 nieces who live in Tampa.

They want to purchase FL resident tickets (of course) but the current tickets only go thru June '21. When will they be able to buy tickets that will go thru Oct.?

JohnD

I am planning a trip for October and meeting my 2 nieces who live in Tampa.

They want to purchase FL resident tickets (of course) but the current tickets only go thru June '21. When will they be able to buy tickets that will go thru Oct.?

There are always Florida Resident tickets. It's just that the Discover Disney tickets offer expires on March 28 and are valid no later than May 31. However, you can still save 40% on Florida Resident tickets. More here.

Upvote 0

Gillyanne

There are always Florida Resident tickets. It's just that the Discover Disney tickets offer expires on March 28 and are valid no later than May 31. However, you can still save 40% on Florida Resident tickets. More here.

Do you remember if there usually is a Fall version? I thought there was (that it's like Mid Aug - Early Dec vs. the Jan/Feb - early Jun) and was holding out for it; but I can't find any posts about them from years passed (well maybe just last year which as we know was it's own thing, all the other Discover Disney post seem to be from Jan of the respective years). I'd usually have an AP, but not this year. If there usually isn't a Fall one, I'll just get the regular 40% off ones now vs. waiting for it or an AP, and if the AP comes back, I can at least use what I spent on the ticket towards the AP. The regular 40% off one seem to be about $50-60 more than the Discover Disney ones...

Upvote 0

JohnD

Do you remember if there usually is a Fall version? I thought there was (that it's like Mid Aug - Early Dec vs. the Jan/Feb - early Jun) and was holding out for it; but I can't find any posts about them from years passed (well maybe just last year which as we know was it's own thing, all the other Discover Disney post seem to be from Jan of the respective years). I'd usually have an AP, but not this year. If there usually isn't a Fall one, I'll just get the regular 40% off ones now vs. waiting for it or an AP, and if the AP comes back, I can at least use what I spent on the ticket towards the AP. The regular 40% off one seem to be about $50-60 more than the Discover Disney ones...

Actually, no. Just keep watching for discounts!

Upvote 0

MissViv

Original Poster
My niece was able to get her Florida discount tickets for our upcoming trip in October thru Undercover Tourist. I imagine they are also available thru Disney.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom