Man Accused of Stealing Buzzy's Clothing from Disney World Arrested

Goofyernmost

1616186546777.png

VicariousCorpse

That looks an awful lot like Buzzy's hat.
Well he did post this photo himself in this thread before deleting it. He had photo shoots with all the stuff he stole.
OK so I'm not the only one who thinks this. I didn't want to be the first to say it.
Didn't want to jump to the conclusion that the hat he was arrested for stealing and selling was also photographed in his possession?
hat.JPG

Kobe!!

Has anyone seen this posted back in January? Lessons never learned I suppose. I just stumbled across it now so it could be old news.....There are soooooooo many things I can say about this.
Bruh. stole a street sign?! Lmao.

“Well, I couldn’t get into the parks because I’m banned..”

brb1006

Well he did post this photo himself in this thread before deleting it. He had photo shoots with all the stuff he stole.

Didn't want to jump to the conclusion that the hat he was arrested for stealing and selling was also photographed in his possession?View attachment 540795
I remember the night when Patrick decided to make comments on this thread in real time! Alongside posting legit pictures himself as proof. I will never forget that day on this site.

trainplane3

You disagree that it’s hard to steal a street sign off the side of an active highway in one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world? I can’t imagine how it could be considered easy at the minimum.
I'm not so sure it was even stolen. There's a good chance it was replaced with a new sign that added Riviera and this specific sign was taken from scrap.

DreamfinderGuy

I'm not so sure it was even stolen. There's a good chance it was replaced with a new sign that added Riviera and this specific sign was taken from scrap.
That's what I'm assuming too. Released officially though? That's debatable. I think someone would notice pretty fast that it was gone if by some chance someone managed to get away with it off the highway entirely.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom