Reserving a Room For Others

riverscu0m0

Original Poster
So, we are using our DVC for a September trip - one reservation for myself and two others in a 1 BR Villa at the Boardwalk. Then, we had other friends say they want to come and I am going to use my remaining DVC points on a room at Saratoga Springs for the others.

As the DVC member, will I have to be present for their check in? Do I even need to be listed on their reservation?

TIA, I was added to the deed when I was 18 so I don't really remember (or... didn't really pay attention to...) the rules and it's my turn to use the points haha

nickys

Premium Member
So, we are using our DVC for a September trip - one reservation for myself and two others in a 1 BR Villa at the Boardwalk. Then, we had other friends say they want to come and I am going to use my remaining DVC points on a room at Saratoga Springs for the others.

As the DVC member, will I have to be present for their check in? Do I even need to be listed on their reservation?

TIA, I was added to the deed when I was 18 so I don't really remember (or... didn't really pay attention to...) the rules and it's my turn to use the points haha
Anyone on the reservation can check in.

And no, you don’t have to be on the reservation.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Bump
Do I need to put all the people staying in the room on the reservation? Or, can I put my friend as the lead and have her add her party through her friends and family list?

nickys

Premium Member
Bump
Do I need to put all the people staying in the room on the reservation? Or, can I put my friend as the lead and have her add her party through her friends and family list?
If you are the DVC member and this is a DVC stay, only you can add people to the reservation. Your friend cannot do that.

So you will need to add them.

EOD K9

Bump
Whenever I've rented out points, I have put the person's entire travel party on the reservation.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom