News People mover now reopened!

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
well part of the problem is every blogger and Disney “expert” has been pumping this ride up for years and bam look what happened. It’s more than just the parks getting busier...
Blame the bloggers!

That is definitely a take.

One of the strangest takes I've seen, but it still qualifies as a take.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
It's how they do it pre-closure and every time I've been on it for the past 5 years at least. You understand the point.
Nope. 5 years is not equivalent to how it’s “always” been done. 🤷🏻‍♂️Based on Disney park time frames, 5 years is hardly “always.”

Rambozo

Everything always takes a long time with Disney. It's because they want us to pay for everything. They're like my cheap uncle Glen. He's always complaining about the taxes he'd have to pay if he won the lottery.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Everything always takes a long time with Disney. It's because they want us to pay for everything. They're like my cheap uncle Glen. He's always complaining about the taxes he'd have to pay if he won the lottery.

I wonder where the $15+ billion in profit generated by P&R/PEP over the past decade went... Someone else can dig up the financial reports and get the exact number. It’s out there, I’ve probably figure it out at some point but don’t have time today.

optjay

It is so telling, that the apparent interest in The peoplemover, far surpasses interest in Tron attraction.
Last update on Tron on the forums, Feb 11 maybe?

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
It is so telling, that the apparent interest in The peoplemover, far surpasses interest in Tron attraction.
Last update on Tron on the forums, Feb 11 maybe?
Because nothing is happening with TRON until 2022 on the inside of the building. What is there to talk about? Peoplemover is interesting because of its history over at Disneyland and the fact this hasn't been opened for over a year now.

optjay

Because nothing is happening with TRON until 2022 on the inside of the building. What is there to talk about? Peoplemover is interesting because of its history over at Disneyland and the fact this hasn't been opened for over a year now.

Tron is paused, peoplemover is not .......yet
Trons exterior is still being worked on, so, why doesn't anyone post about updates? pictures?
To be clear, id like to see Tron Tron torn down.
Also, WEDWAY Peoplemover is one of my favorite Magic Kingdom attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom