Chef Mickey Breakfast Parking Before MK

joeypants24

I know this has been discussed on these forums many times in the past but I’m just curious how covid has changed the parking dynamics at surrounding MK resorts.

My family and I have breakfast planned this upcoming Saturday at chef mickeys before our MK day. In the past we’ve been able to leave the car there for the day and walk over to MK - however, I get the sense that this might be more scrutinized with covid and a higher % of locals in the parks.

Could anyone share their recent experience?

thanks in advance for the help!

ilovelabs2021

I know this has been discussed on these forums many times in the past but I’m just curious how covid has changed the parking dynamics at surrounding MK resorts.

My family and I have breakfast planned this upcoming Saturday at chef mickeys before our MK day. In the past we’ve been able to leave the car there for the day and walk over to MK - however, I get the sense that this might be more scrutinized with covid and a higher % of locals in the parks.

Could anyone share their recent experience?

thanks in advance for the help!
Technically you were never allowed to leave your car there for the day; parking is for resort guests only and you have to pay to park at all Disney parks, but it seems like you were lucky and had no issues. Disney's policy is 3 hours for a reservation. I am not sure if they are being stricter in patrolling the lots to see if people are staying longer than that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom