SPOILERS: WandaVision Discussion / Reactions to Most Recent Episodes

UNCgolf

The finale is supposedly going to be 50 minutes INCLUDING credits. So it will probably be around 45 minutes-only slightly longer than the others at best.

There's a LOT to cover in 45 minutes. I suspect there will be quite a bit left on the cutting room floor, aka, was used as misdirects.
*Ralph is probably going to just have been a name Agnes used to make her seem like she had a family, despite nobody every having seen him.
*Monica's engineer friend MIGHT be shown in a credit scene but may not even factor in at all. Probably something that changed at the last minute but they forgot to edit it out of conversation.
*Bee-keeper was nothing most likely
*Jimmy's missing witness was probably just a way to let the audience know that NOBODY has any recollection of Westview due to Wanda/Agnes' spell.
*Cameo? Again, probably credit scene at most.
*Pietro was already explained probably as much as he is going to be.

Did I forget anything?

They explained the bee keeper. It was a SWORD agent sent through the sewers into Westview, and when he passed through the hex he was changed into something to fit the setting just like everything else that passed through.

Jedijax719

They explained the bee keeper. It was a SWORD agent sent through the sewers into Westview, and when he passed through the hex he was changed into something to fit the setting just like everything else that passed through.
Ok, yeah, I guess I probably overlooked that.

As for the other things, I don't think we will see much or any of it. They have too much plot to hash out with everyone else to start brining in witnesses, engineers, and special cameos.

DCLcruiser

The finale is supposedly going to be 50 minutes INCLUDING credits. So it will probably be around 45 minutes-only slightly longer than the others at best.

There's a LOT to cover in 45 minutes. I suspect there will be quite a bit left on the cutting room floor, aka, was used as misdirects.
*Ralph is probably going to just have been a name Agnes used to make her seem like she had a family, despite nobody every having seen him.
*Monica's engineer friend MIGHT be shown in a credit scene but may not even factor in at all. Probably something that changed at the last minute but they forgot to edit it out of conversation.
*Bee-keeper was nothing most likely
*Jimmy's missing witness was probably just a way to let the audience know that NOBODY has any recollection of Westview due to Wanda/Agnes' spell.
*Cameo? Again, probably credit scene at most.
*Pietro was already explained probably as much as he is going to be.

Did I forget anything?
Ralph - agreed

Monica's engineer - Didn't we meet her? It's Major Goodner. Whoever she is, I assume we'll find out more in CM2. There is a theory that she is a Skrull, possibly Talos' daughter who Monica befriended in CM1.

Bee-Keeper - As said, he's just an agent turned into a period appropriate version.

Witness - That I hope they do go into more. Probably Dottie.

Cameo - I hope it's not himself, meaning Vision vs. White Vision. Although, I guess in the end they could merge and bring back Vision outside of the Hex, as we knew him.

doctornick

Monica's engineer - Didn't we meet her? It's Major Goodner. Whoever she is, I assume we'll find out more in CM2. There is a theory that she is a Skrull, possibly Talos' daughter who Monica befriended in CM1.

Didn't she refer to the engineer as "him" or something like that? I remember there were theories about it being Riri Williams (Ironheart) but that the pronoun thing lead people to rule that out.

DCLcruiser

Yes she very specifically referred to a male.
Didn't she refer to the engineer as "him" or something like that? I remember there were theories about it being Riri Williams (Ironheart) but that the pronoun thing lead people to rule that out.
Ep.5 - No Gender
MONICA: "I know an aerospace engineer who'd be up for this challenge." https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10161318/quotes/?tab=qt&ref_=tt_trv_qu

Ep.6 - Unisex
MONICA: "That’s it. My way back into the Hex will be here in an hour. Just gotta meet my guy over the ridge. Let’s roll." https://scrapsfromtheloft.com/2021/...-6-all-new-halloween-spooktacular-transcript/

Ep.7 - Goodner is who Monica expected, but there is a reference to multiple people
MONICA: "Thank you so much for coming. My mother would appreciate your loyalty."
GOODNER: "She’s not the only one we’re loyal to, Captain. Let me show you what we brought you. … Did we get your specs right?"

...So, if there are multiple people, again that could be the Skrull up in Fury's space station, SWORD or other MCU characters.

Last edited:

sedati

I think it can be assumed that the general public was made aware of what happened with Thanos et. all sometime after the snap. Maybe Captain America and the rest of the Avengers held a press conference with the UN or something.

It would be really annoying to have to write for this universe if one of your conceits is that not only no one but the main characters noticed that half of the world died and came back a couple years ago, but no one's even curious about why that is.

I mean, you already have the general Marvel Universe public now fully aware of the existence of gods, aliens, and magic, so why not?
1614731842556.png

Phicinfan

Okay this is my personal opinion, but I am starting to wonder.....

If we get the big conclusion we all thought we were getting?
First - we now know WandaVision has been extended for at least 2 more seasons.
Second - the order of movie releases has been changed from when the first concept of WandaVision was started.

What if all we get is some big cliff hanger, that ties into Spiderman 3 and Dr Strange 2?
So maybe we don't find out who is behind pulling strings on Agatha(if anyone is...)
So maybe we don't find out exactly what plan is for Pietro?
So maybe we don't find out what happens to Hex Vision vs. White Vision?

Again, not guarantees were made, just that it ties into the movies.

We know this episode minus the credits and post credit scene(if there is one) will be about 40mins or so.
I personally wouldn't be shocked if we get into some big action scene, and it ends on a cliff hanger, to entice the movie draw even more. Classic TV type move there.

Just me thinking as I wait for Friday

DCLcruiser

Okay this is my personal opinion, but I am starting to wonder.....

If we get the big conclusion we all thought we were getting?
First - we now know WandaVision has been extended for at least 2 more seasons.
Second - the order of movie releases has been changed from when the first concept of WandaVision was started.

What if all we get is some big cliff hanger, that ties into Spiderman 3 and Dr Strange 2?
So maybe we don't find out who is behind pulling strings on Agatha(if anyone is...)
So maybe we don't find out exactly what plan is for Pietro?
So maybe we don't find out what happens to Hex Vision vs. White Vision?

Again, not guarantees were made, just that it ties into the movies.

We know this episode minus the credits and post credit scene(if there is one) will be about 40mins or so.
I personally wouldn't be shocked if we get into some big action scene, and it ends on a cliff hanger, to entice the movie draw even more. Classic TV type move there.

Just me thinking as I wait for Friday
There's no season 2, 3 or anything beyond Friday's episode.

"We have no plans for WandaVision Season 2 at all — that could change, of course. It all depends on what's the story. We were very focused on telling this story over nine episodes and hopefully coming to a conclusion that feels satisfying and also surprising" (Matt Shakman - Director).

Phicinfan

There's no season 2, 3 or anything beyond Friday's episode.

"We have no plans for WandaVision Season 2 at all — that could change, of course. It all depends on what's the story. We were very focused on telling this story over nine episodes and hopefully coming to a conclusion that feels satisfying and also surprising" (Matt Shakman - Director).
Interesting, that is new news, as I could have sworn I saw a commitment by Marvel for 2nd season for Wanda and Loki and Falcon. I will have to look and see if I can find that link

Phicinfan

okay due to blocks at work I can't post the quotes. But there are Feige Quotes 4-5 days ago that second season are being planned for most of the D+ series including WandaVision

Phicinfan

okay due to blocks at work I can't post the quotes. But there are Feige Quotes 4-5 days ago that second season are being planned for most of the D+ series including WandaVision
Correction here, the one I could get to did say he isn't saying there won't be a season 2 but it will be a while as Elizabeth Olsen will be tied up in movies like Dr. Strange 2

Jedijax719

Any second season they may have for Wandavision won't depend on how Wandavision ends. It will depend on what happens in both Spiderman NWH and Doctor Strange MOM since those will feature Wanda. So the plot will be completely different. It won't really be Wandavision as we've known it this season.

MarvelCharacterNerd

I don't expect a WandaVision season 2 because I don't expect Vision to survive season 1. Though with the White Vision intro... who knows?

Still thinking Wiccan and Speed will survive, however, probably due to a sacrifice by their dad (and mom letting him sacrifice himself again but maybe getting more closure out of it this time by having the kids survive). But expect Wiccan and Speed will be sent somewhere else to be raised (keeping them out of the films until they 'grow up') - maybe with Agatha?

Then again, maybe Wanda sacrifices the kids to save Vision and then goes cray and opens up the multiverse to try to save/find them?

So many possibilities!!!

Disney Irish

Premium Member
So some rumors online have surfaced that the big bad won't actually be introduced in Ep9, but rather hinted at in Ep9 for the reveal in Dr Strange 2 (and maybe Spider-Man). And that big bad being Nightmare and not Mephisto.

So while I find this rumor to be ok, and hope something like this happens. I still rather have Mephisto. And for those that say they can't for China and other reason, I just realized Marvel has already had films with Mephisto in it released in China, namely Ghost Rider.

And bringing up Ghost Rider, some rumors online have floated that Marvel might bring the character into the MCU played by Nicolas Cage again. And if so they would likely have to have Mephisto in the MCU as the two characters are tied together. So whether he is brought in via WandaVision Ep9 or not, Mephisto looks to be coming to the MCU at some point in the future.

Jedijax719

Nightmare no longer makes sense. We're already been told that Agatha was responsible for prodding Wanda a long and that Wanda created everything in Westview. If Nightmare (or anyone for that matter) is involved, it will be an afterthought and forced (like hamfisting Palpatine into TROS-although I still liked that). There really isn't room for Nightmare so, if this rumor came from the same source as the last few rumors, we know it to be 100% false.

What would be interesting as a twist is if Agatha does end up being good after all. She only temporarily used this Westview anomaly to help Wanda achieve her full potential in order to protect the world. And, being actually good, Agatha fully intended to turn Westview back to its former self, helping the loved ones of those trapped, and reuniting them.ALL she ever wanted was to tap into Wanda's powers for the sake of the world. She just had to use crude methods because, well, she is a witch by nature.

Phicinfan

I don't expect a WandaVision season 2 because I don't expect Vision to survive season 1. Though with the White Vision intro... who knows?

Still thinking Wiccan and Speed will survive, however, probably due to a sacrifice by their dad (and mom letting him sacrifice himself again but maybe getting more closure out of it this time by having the kids survive). But expect Wiccan and Speed will be sent somewhere else to be raised (keeping them out of the films until they 'grow up') - maybe with Agatha?

Then again, maybe Wanda sacrifices the kids to save Vision and then goes cray and opens up the multiverse to try to save/find them?

So many possibilities!!!
All legit ideas. Maybe saving her kids is how she causes the multi-verse to explode. Maybe she finds out if the Hex is ended she loses them, so she rips open the multiverse and sends them there with Agatha? Or Vision?
Then she has to work with Dr. Strange to fix what issues it causes, while actually trying to find/protect the life of her kids?

Should be fun to see what happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom