Trip Report A Sweet 16 Weekend! This trip is all about Maddy!

I can’t wait to share our next Disney adventure! This one will start early, as we need to leave for the airport by 2:15 am. Its also special, as Madelyn turns 16 this Sunday.

Both Maddy and Brayden are February babies, so we surprised them for a Disney trip way back in 2011. My have things changed since then.

We will be staying at Coronado for just the second time. We stayed there for Thanksgiving over 10 years ago.

Plan on heading straight to Epcot once we get to the resort tomorrow. We have lunch at Chefs de France for 1. This will be our second time there as well. The hours for the parks have increased since we booked this trip last year. We aren't sure if that's a good or bad thing; however, there really aren't many things that are bad in Disney, right?

Looking forward to sharing our long weekend in what is forecast to be a hot weekend in Florida!

Zipadeelady

excited chris farley GIF

This.... is what i felt like ready your morning posts!! That was fast.

donaldtoo

Very cool story. Disney always does a great job with special surprises

Thanks, it was a crazy-good, Magical, trip...!!! ;):)
We also had another awesome trip during which she turned 21 in July of ‘12...
On the morning of her birthday we took the trolley up Main Street to the castle. Just as we walked to the entrance of the castle, her boyfriend got down on one knee and proposed (yes, he had already asked for mine and DWifey’s blessing)...!!!!!!! :joyfull:
They were married in a beautiful outdoor ceremony in April of ‘14, and are now expecting our second granddaughter in July...!!!!! :inlove::happy:

Need to catch up on your report here in a bit...!!! :)

ETA...
I neglected to mention that The Dapper Dans were on the trolley with us and sang “Happy Birthday” to DD...sorry, I’ve slept a bit since July of ‘12...!!!!! :D;):hilarious:

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom