Falcon & Winter Soldier (Disney+ Marvel Series)

MarvelCharacterNerd

Some new pics released!

These are my faves:

1614137309083.png
1614137366573.png

The composition on that first one is breathtaking - pure comic art - and the lighting and everything. That's just perfection. :inlove:

And second - Bucky's badass Wakanda arm!!! 😍

TheDisneyDaysOfOurLives

In the Parks
Yes
Really intrigued by this series especially to understand how it will fit in with the universe and if it impacts future movies coming up (ala WandaVision and Doctor Strange 2).

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I am not the one who made the bad joke. Don't pin it on me pal.
You claimed the joke was bad because of having the wrong episode number implying that I should have said episode 7, like for WandaVision. But that can't be for a new series with only 6 episodes.

Now, you're just saying it's bad, leaving out the original reason upon which you make the claim it's bad, which was nonsensical given the number of episodes of FatWS.

So, you're just lying to cover up your ignorance.

Phicinfan

You claimed the joke was bad because of having the wrong episode number implying that I should have said episode 7, like for WandaVision. But that can't be for a new series with only 6 episodes.

Now, you're just saying it's bad, leaving out the original reason upon which you make the claim it's bad, which was nonsensical given the number of episodes of FatWS.

So, you're just lying to cover up your ignorance.
Don't blame the poor mathematician, He just can't figure out the ratio's. ;)

Darkprime

Original Poster
Really wish HBO Max would move up the Snyder Cut release date. Why they making me choose between the Snyder Cut and Falcon and Winter Soldier ugh.

NateD1226

MarvelCharacterNerd

I love Vision, but I'll admit I'm WAYYYYYYY more excited about this series than I was about WandaVision. Bucky's in my top 3 fave Marvel characters and I adore Sam, too. And their interaction is just pure bromance-y/buddy movie goodness!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom