Switch to Marriott Springhill Suites Flamingo Crossing from Pop?

JohnD

Original Poster
I’ll make a long story short. I have a 5 night stay for Pop for $798 starting next week. Thinking about a 6th night. Total would be $999. For comparison, I can get a 6 night stay at SpringHill flamingo for $533, a $466 savings.

Here’s the conundrum: I would lose the park pass reservations for the length of my stay. I’m an Annual Passholder with rolling three days. I would retain my first three days but would lose the last four. Switch to Springhill and make a new rolling park pass reservation for the 4th through the 7th for the remainder of my stay? (No, it’s not considered a “select” resort for making park pass reservations.)

$466 is a HUGE savings for one person. I also get back free parking and breakfast.

Dad 2 M & M

I’ll make a long story short. I have a 5 night stay for Pop for $798 starting next week. Thinking about a 6th night. Total would be $999. For comparison, I can get a 6 night stay at SpringHill flamingo for $533, a $466 savings.

Here’s the conundrum: I would lose the park pass reservations for the length of my stay. I’m an Annual Passholder with rolling three days. I would retain my first three days but would lose the last four. Switch to Springhill and make a new rolling park pass reservation for the 4th through the 7th for the remainder of my stay? (No, it’s not considered a “select” resort for making park pass reservations.)

$466 is a HUGE savings for one person. I also get back free parking and breakfast.
Your biggest risk is losing any Studios park pass reservation. It doesn't seem to be as big of an issue as it was when the the system was implemented, but the Studios, and even MK can be a challenge on the weekend. Can you arrange your schedule to have DHS and MK on the first three days?

Does your stay end the weekend?

JohnD

Original Poster
Your biggest risk is losing any Studios park pass reservation. It doesn't seem to be as big of an issue as it was when the the system was implemented, but the Studios, and even MK can be a challenge on the weekend. Can you arrange your schedule to have DHS and MK on the first three days?

Does your stay end the weekend?

i have MK-HS-EP the first three days.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom