A Touch of Disney begins March 18, 2021

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 1.02.46 PM.png

A Touch of Disney, a new ticketed experience within select outdoor areas of Disney California Adventure Park, will be making its debut beginning March 18, 2021—Thursdays through Mondays from 12:00 PM to 8:00 PM.

Tickets for this experience go on sale March 4, 2021, and must be purchased in advance, and online for a specific date (subject to availability).
Screen Shot 2021-02-24 at 1.01.46 PM.png

DCBaker

Premium Member
Original Poster
"While you explore the park, capture photos at iconic locations and discover new photo-worthy spots – some that are available only if you attend A Touch of Disney. You might catch a wave from Mickey Mouse and see some of his pals in unexpected settings. Mater and Lightning McQueen may be seen in Cars Land, or Joy and Sadness at Pixar Pier. To help set the stage for A Touch of Disney, a new, specially curated soundtrack of reimagined Disney songs will be broadcast throughout the park, along with updates and reminders about many can’t-miss experiences. Attractions remain closed for now."

Californian Elitist

Eat, drink and buy Disney stuff? I'm pretty sure I can - unless you really want churros and candy apples.
There will be character photo ops in the actual lands. The food offered will be located in DCA, most of it unavailable in Downtown Disney. I’ll give you shopping and buying a coke, but other than that, this is clearly not a Downtown Disney experience.

Darkbeer1

>>A Touch of Disney will start on March 18 at Disney California Adventure and run through at least April 5 with additional dates to be added on a rolling basis. The event will run five days a week on Thursdays through Mondays from noon to 8 p.m. Ticket sales begin March 4.<<

>>The limited-time, advance reservation A Touch of Disney ticketed event will feature food and beverage favorites from Disneyland and DCA along with “unique, carefully crafted” entertainment — but no parades, rides or attractions.

Classic Disney foods at the event will include Dole Whips, Monte Cristo sandwiches and Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings. Disney chefs will add new twists to some Disney favorites as well as create some new items for the event.

Disney characters will pose for photos and wave at visitors in unexpected settings to maintain social distance. Photo locations without characters will be set up throughout the park.

A Touch of Disney will feature six festival booths along the parade route, run five days a week and take place throughout DCA with certain areas not accessible. The new Avengers Campus will not be part of the event.

DCA’s Buena Vista Street will remain open to the general public until March 14 after returning for shopping and dining in November as part of the Downtown Disney shopping district.

The limited time food and beverage event will bring more than 700 Disney cast members back to work in addition to the 230 employees that have already returned to work along Buena Vista Street.<<

Stevek

Yep. Many fans are looking for something to satisfy the itch. The parks have been closed for nearly a year, not to mention we’re talking Disneyland fans.

They’ll be there and will spend the $75+ without batting an eye.
Absolutely. I won't be one of them but it will sell out. Disney will likely raise the price at some point too. A Touch Of Disney will end April 31st to be replace by "An Even Bigger Touch of Disney" which will cost $100.

Californian Elitist

Absolutely. I won't be one of them but it will sell out. Disney will likely raise the price at some point too. A Touch Of Disney will end April 31st to be replace by "An Even Bigger Touch of Disney" which will cost $100.
"An Even Bigger Touch of Disney" LMAO 😂😂😂

I agree that I too will not be one of the fans to pay for this. With that being said, I will not judge anyone who decides to participate in this, given all that's been happening. The parks have been closed for much longer than any of us expected, nearly a year, and people miss it. Let folks spend their money on this if they want.

It will sell out and people will be online complaining about their lack of success in getting tickets.

Stevek

"An Even Bigger Touch of Disney" LMAO 😂😂😂

I agree that I too will not be one of the fans to pay for this. With that being said, I will not judge anyone who decides to participate in this, given all that's been happening. The parks have been closed for much longer than any of us expected, nearly a year, and people miss it. Let folks spend their money on this if they want.

It will sell out and people will be online complaining about their lack of success in getting tickets.
Yep, let people pay for whatever brings them enjoyment. For me part of the issue is Disney basically said, we're giving you $25 worth of food and you're paying $50 to park, shop, get pictures and walk around the park. They should have just said $75 will get you X tastings and the event will include free parking and photo opportunities. Unfortunately, they aren't doing X number of tastings...it's just $25 worth of food.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom