Sony & MARVEL are friends again; Spider-Man is back in the MCU

lazyboy97o

I’ve figured it out! Clearly the three titles means there will be three versions of the movie. Each one telling the story from the perspective of the three different Spider-Men in the three Spider-Veres in this third story in the third Spider-Man movie series that follows the third Phase.
Always Sunny Fx GIF

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I’ve figured it out! Clearly the three titles means there will be three versions of the movie. Each one telling the story from the perspective of the three different Spider-Men in the three Spider-Veres in this third story in the third Spider-Man movie series that follows the third Phase.
Always Sunny Fx GIF
It couldn't be that simplistic!!

Darkprime

Tom Holland may have just leaked that the spider-man deal has been extended already lmao.

“The way I understand it is that agreement between the two studios has already happened. I don’t think that they’re going to run into the same troubles that they did as we were going into… was it ‘Spider-Man 2’? ‘Far from Home’ had come out and then the whole thing happened between Sony and Marvel. I think the two studios have worked that out, and I don’t think that that will be a problem in the future. That said, I’m just the actor and I was a part of a few phone calls during that process, but I think they love working with each other, I think they found a way in which it can be beneficial for both studios, and I’m just kind of like a kid in the middle of it, between two parents during an argument (laughs).”

brodie999

Tom Holland may have just leaked that the spider-man deal has been extended already lmao.

Awesome!! I mean this means Marvel will receive 50% of the full profits when they announce the extension from then on.

MarvelCharacterNerd

Okay, clearly this movie is going to be called:

Spider-Man: Home Fries

or

Spider-Man: Homies

or

Spider-Man: Home is Where the Heart Is

or

Spider-Man: Home Away From Home

or

Spider-Man: Homogenous

or

Spider-Man: Home on the Range

or

Spider-Man: Home Base

or

Spider-Man: Home Depot (my personal fave :D )

or

Spider-Man: @ Home

or

Spider-Man: Mi Casa es Su Casa

or

Spider-Man: Home Alone

or

Spider-Man: There's No Place Like Home

or

(my real guesses:))

Spider-Man: Homegrown

or

Spider-Man: Home Town
And rather hilariously, they had a ton of options I never even came up with (though we overlapped on a few):

1614225321805.png

I love the 'NOOOOO' comments on some of them like "Work From Home", "Stay At Home" and "Home Schooled"! :D

Darkprime

Spider-Man: No Way Home has wrapped filming!

There seems to be some confusion around whether or not he means the last day of filming or the last day of his exercise routine. I'm going to take a guess and say hes talking about filming since it lines up with what we heard before that filming would wrap in March.

NateD1226

There seems to be some confusion around whether or not he means the last day of filming or the last day of his exercise routine. I'm going to take a guess and say hes talking about filming since it lines up with what we heard before that filming would wrap in March.
Yeah, I agree. Plus there is this set video from earlier

NateD1226

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom