Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend

RememberWhen

Awesome, thanks! I kinda like the idea of the virtual thing since it gives more people the opportunity to participate who are not always available to go to the parks, but I do think it would be cool to do an event like this in the parks someday. Sad that I haven't yet, but running has never been a thing that interest me until lately
They will likely also do the virtual summer series. I’m assuming.

Surferboy567

On Twitter, they just posted to expect the medals late February! Really liking this accelerated delivery they have been doing since marathon weekend. Keep an eye out for labels to be printed and medals to be (hopefully) delivered.

They also attached another picture of some of the medals. This time featuring all the medals from the Fairytale Challenge.

RememberWhen

On Twitter, they just posted to expect the medals late February! Really liking this accelerated delivery they have been doing since marathon weekend. Keep an eye out for labels to be printed and medals to be (hopefully) delivered.

They also attached another picture of some of the medals. This time featuring all the medals from the Fairytale Challenge.
Thanks for the heads up! No reason they shouldn’t just start shipping them race weekend (or a few days before).

Surferboy567

A label has been printed for delivery tomorrow. CCG again, 7 pounds I kind of expect it to be heavier since it’s all the medals.

EDIT: It really is nice to see how fast they seem to be sending them out.

Surferboy567

What is the status on everyone’s medals? I’ve heard that people have received them I still am in the label printing stage. I know that challenges are typically last to go out. Has anyone seen any movement challenge or no challenge?

RememberWhen

What is the status on everyone’s medals? I’ve heard that people have received them I still am in the label printing stage. I know that challenges are typically last to go out. Has anyone seen any movement challenge or no challenge?
My 5k medal and shirt arrived! Waiting on the kids’ stuff.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I haven't received notice of label or shipping. For those who have - UPS, FedEx or USPS?

I believe the Marathon race medals were shipped UPS.

Surferboy567

Still no movement on the medals.

EDIT: Thinking they will probably ship soon but I’ll continue to update if anything happens, just in case anyone else has the same question.

Surferboy567

I’ve seen a couple of posts today. Lots of 5K medals out in the wild. I’ve only seen one post of a 10K medal and shirt out in the wild. I haven’t seen any pictures of the half medal or the challenge medal. I assume those are later waves.

durangojim

I’ve seen a couple of posts today. Lots of 5K medals out in the wild. I’ve only seen one post of a 10K medal and shirt out in the wild. I haven’t seen any pictures of the half medal or the challenge medal. I assume those are later waves.
I had an issue with UPS last week where it showed the label printing stage (which my 5 and 10k medals have been in since 2/22) and then suddenly I had notifications that it was out for delivery. Maybe that’ll be the case here.

Surferboy567

I had an issue with UPS last week where it showed the label printing stage (which my 5 and 10k medals have been in since 2/22) and then suddenly I had notifications that it was out for delivery. Maybe that’ll be the case here.
I continue to watch it closely, so if that happens I’ll definitely know. Did both your medals arrive then?

EDIT: It seems to be the case that challenges are normally shipped last but hoping it arrives soon.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Mine is arriving tomorrow.

Scheduled Delivery Date:
Thursday, 03/04/2021
Estimated Delivery Time:
by 9:00 P.M.

3.JPG

2.JPG
1.JPG
3.JPG2.JPG1.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom