Ordering snacks to be delivered to resort?

bsmartin2000

Original Poster
Can you order snacks from anywhere to be delivered to resort? If so who do you order from? Thanks for the help.

MickeyCB

Can you order snacks from anywhere to be delivered to resort? If so who do you order from? Thanks for the help.
We use Garden Grocer almost every trip. I have found them to offer consistent service. We get all of the items we order and I don't find them to be very expensive. Others on this site feel there are less expensive delivery options, but I am not familiar with them.

Weather_Lady

If you have Amazon Prime, Amazon Prime Now grocery delivery is a good option. We used it during our February 2020 WDW stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. I placed my order with the app while on the DME bus from the airport (if you order $35 or more, delivery is free), chose a 2-hour delivery window, and everything arrived on time, with perishable items in insulated bags with ice packs.

Back then Bell Services would take delivery for you if you weren't there (so long as you hadn't purchased alcohol, for which ID is required). I don't think they do that now due to COVID restrictions, but you can still select a 2-hour window for delivery (for a few dollars more, you can even specify a 1-hour window) and simply meet the deliveryperson in the lobby. They will text you when they arrive.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom