D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

RSoxNo1

The natural wood one I posted earlier is this one from target. They also have a black metal version I really like and I've used for the double matted Horizons print of the same size from this year's Epcot festival of the arts. The black one is a little easier to work with, as the clips on the back are completely adjustable (bendable) to fit a thicker double matte, though they fit the Horizons print with no struggle. With the wooden frame I used for Living Seas it did take a little pressure to force the back on, but it works fine with a little pressure. Honestly, if you want a simple black frame, that frame from Target is really nice.
I appreciate the suggestions but I'm not a fan of the look of those. I'd prefer black wood, I'll keep looking.

Edit: These ones say double matted. I'm gonna try them:

Last edited:

projectgamma

SD is a weird, wonky thing that somehow "works". I'm just glad people yelling enough got another run to happen and a open one at that.
Yes, SD is weird. My grandmother is moving in with us. She has dementia and can't really have anything hung up or she swears she is seeing things. I have to be real careful so all of my serigraphs are still in their tubes. Don't really have the space to hang them up anywhere for now. Good thing they are on archival paper.

griffin ferrari

Both my seas lithos came today. Here is the seas with Nemo and friends... I think I may have to order Kitchen Kabaret and Soarin.
tempImage6DZHfD.jpg

Surferboy567

After waiting for what seems like forever. My Soarin’ print finally came. Pardon the fingerprints on the frame. Never received an email from shopDisney stating it shipped. It came extremely well protected and packaged. Very happy to see it in person, and to finally own one of these EPCOT lithos.

image.jpg

Both my seas lithos came today. Here is the seas with Nemo and friends... I think I may have to order Kitchen Kabaret and Soarin.View attachment 528652
Love how the colors pop on this. Great litho!

Crazydisneyfanluke

After waiting for what seems like forever. My Soarin’ print finally came. Pardon the fingerprints on the frame. Never received an email from shopDisney stating it shipped. It came extremely well protected and packaged. Very happy to see it in person, and to finally own one of these EPCOT lithos.

View attachment 529011

Love how the colors pop on this. Great litho!
Where did you get the frame?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom