What are the hours at the four parks right now?

annabanana

Original Poster
We have friends coming with the choice of coming the fourth week of March or the second week of April and want to go to the parks. I suppose if they wait until April the hours would be better as most of us will be vaccinated by then. Maybe I'm wrong. They want to get in as much time as possible. It's their first time at DW! Anyone hear if they are going to lengthen the hours??

NelleBelle

Are you a healthcare provider? Are you over 65? Are you a first responder? Do you have a severe health condition that puts you at severe risk of contracting covid? If you answered yes, then perhaps you will get your vaccine prior to April. But just today it was said it would take MOST OF 2021 to get the general population vaccinated. And I believe you have been told this in many different threads. 🤦‍♀️

annabanana

Original Poster
Are you a healthcare provider? Are you over 65? Are you a first responder? Do you have a severe health condition that puts you at severe risk of contracting covid? If you answered yes, then perhaps you will get your vaccine prior to April. But just today it was said it would take MOST OF 2021 to get the general population vaccinated. And I believe you have been told this in many different threads. 🤦‍♀️
I don't need to be talked to like this. You believe what you want and I'll respect it. My opinion is, we wlil all be vaccinated no later than June at the latest! Sorry if I'm not a doom & gloom person. My faith does not allow me to be that. Bye, I'm signing out.

Archie123

We have friends coming with the choice of coming the fourth week of March or the second week of April and want to go to the parks. I suppose if they wait until April the hours would be better as most of us will be vaccinated by then. Maybe I'm wrong. They want to get in as much time as possible. It's their first time at DW! Anyone hear if they are going to lengthen the hours??

Most of us will be vaccinated by April?? No chance of that happening. This isn’t doom or gloom it is a fact based on the experts who know a lot more than you or me or anyone on his website.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom