D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Surferboy567

Using UPS my choice my lithos that I ordered Saturday night are ready for UPS to pick them up. Says they should be here on Friday :D
Yeah, I am trying to figure out when they will ship. It appears it will ship soon but right now I have no movement on my order. It definitely hasn’t shipped yet.

Maybe it’s because my print is Soarin’ did anyone else get that one in particular?

trainplane3

I’ll keep an eye out. That is good to know that some other designs are shipping. They are probably doing them in waves.
I'm not sure it's directly related to your shipping wait time, but I know there's an issue impacting their workflow right now. So weird delays could be a thing for a bit.

projectgamma

Can someone who ordered a serigraph from the new set tell me the overall quality of it? I am curious if they made them less in quality than the first version.

Surferboy567

Can someone who ordered a serigraph from the new set tell me the overall quality of it? I am curious if they made them less in quality than the first version.
To add on to this...when someone receives a design that no one has posted yet even if it isn’t a serigraph can they post it in here for everyone to see?

So far we have seen: The Land (Litho)
The Living Seas (Litho)

FigmentFan82

i don't think any have shipped, nor will they for a while. These are timed editions and someone earlier mentioned they will be numbered, so they will need to wait to see how many sell before numbering them and then printing and shipping

trainplane3

To add on to this...when someone receives a design that no one has posted yet even if it isn’t a serigraph can they post it in here for everyone to see?

So far we have seen: The Land (Litho)
The Living Seas (Litho)
The serigraphs should start shipping once the run is completed, so after 1/31. I know others will get theirs before I do (being on the east coast) but that was my plan. Angled photos and maybe a short video.

They're the same high quality as the original run but with metallic ink, UV ink, and heavier paper (Plike black paper I believe). They aren't going to lower quality just because they can. There's been quite a bit of RnD getting the inks right for this run. Talking months getting it right. The fact these new ones are "only" $100 is pretty crazy considering the time, materials, and small team involved. General hope is a couple hundred are sold of each serigraph.

I ordered Moana last night even though I don't care for the attraction. Was told I'll be pleased with it on a technical level even if I don't care for the art or attraction.

And for anyone that cares, I've been pulling the newest round of images from ShopDisney of the posters. While you can buy them at a much more affordable price I'm sure some might want ones with different borders or in the serigraphs case, different font effect.

Last edited:

Surferboy567

Despite no shipping email from shopDisney themselves I went into my orders, and saw that my order has shipped. I would of never knew if I didn’t check my orders as well as UPS. Anyways it should be here on February 1st. It also weighs 1.5 pounds? They seem to be using Art Brand Studios to ship these.

projectgamma

The serigraphs should start shipping once the run is completed, so after 1/31. I know others will get theirs before I do (being on the east coast) but that was my plan. Angled photos and maybe a short video.

They're the same high quality as the original run but with metallic ink, UV ink, and heavier paper (Plike black paper I believe). They aren't going to lower quality just because they can. There's been quite a bit of RnD getting the inks right for this run. Talking months getting it right. The fact these new ones are "only" $100 is pretty crazy considering the time, materials, and small team involved. General hope is a couple hundred are sold of each serigraph.

I ordered Moana last night even though I don't care for the attraction. Was told I'll be pleased with it on a technical level even if I don't care for the art or attraction.

And for anyone that cares, I've been pulling the newest round of images from ShopDisney of the posters. While you can buy them at a much more affordable price I'm sure some might want ones with different borders or in the serigraphs case, different font effect.
That's my problem. It sounds too good be true. I trust cyclops not shopdisney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom