D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

projectgamma

I wasn't able to find it but they're slowly starting to update SD to have a presence for them:
View attachment 525487
Still don't say "Printed by Cyclops" though.

Better images were taken recently but I'm not sure they'll be used. For those that are unsure, I keep being told this new run is "stunning".
Here is the link mentioned in the blog where I found the information:

I just wish they would release all the dates at once. Save the drama.

RSoxNo1

Is the understanding that they will go through World Nature at a rate of one poster a month for the 24x36 posters and then the smaller ones will also be retired as they move on to World Discovery or World Celebration?

runnsally

Is the understanding that they will go through World Nature at a rate of one poster a month for the 24x36 posters and then the smaller ones will also be retired as they move on to World Discovery or World Celebration?
yes - presumably they will also do World Showcase

trainplane3

Actual computer is back online and working well (please no water leaks) so here's some comparisons...
Original Moana:
WeisVBh.png

2021 Moana:
5uiEGRN.png

Aside from the black paper, the title, and some very slight color tweaks it looks the same. They really need to post real pictures from a few angles and not renderings.

Last edited:

Mesa Azul

I’m getting a pseudo 3D effect from the title. Guessing that’s the metallic ink. Looks cool, actually. Really works for this print especially as it really looks like water.

Crazydisneyfanluke

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find the "coming soon" information?

Edit: Never mind. Had to go through the parks blog to find the link.

Just in case they don't rerelease the living seas, I am going to need a lot of time to digest if it does not become a serigraph again.
I am surprised they never thought of releasing the art as gift cards. It would be ingenious.
Got it right from SD after searching EPCOT poster. I am wondering if they will be slowly adding these.

Huh...so something changed already then...
Uh oh... They seem like they don't know what their doing. I guess The Land and The Living Seas won't be serigraphs. :(

Surferboy567

@trainplane3 You wouldn’t happen to know what neighborhood is due to be released next would you? World Discovery is a top priority for me.

I do have a couple of wants in the other neighborhoods as well.

Crazydisneyfanluke

It's a shame that they didn't release a schedule of what serigraphs they are going to release, I would have been more willing to spend the money for the ones I wanted, but now may resort to just the lithos. At least I know ill get the smaller version of the ones I wanted.

trainplane3

It's a shame that they didn't release a schedule of what serigraphs they are going to release, I would have been more willing to spend the money for the ones I wanted, but now may resort to just the lithos. At least I know ill get the smaller version of the ones I wanted.
It might be annoying to some but it's not that bad. The lithos will be around for the quarter and serigraphs will release once a month. If by the third month they don't do a serigraph you want, you can still buy a litho.

projectgamma

Uh oh... They seem like they don't know what their doing. I guess The Land and The Living Seas won't be serigraphs. :(
I have no clue what they are doing, but in this blog post, https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/b...s-inspired-by-epcot-coming-to-shopdisney-com/. They do mention:
"The initial set of posters – launching over the next few months – highlight experiences from the World Nature neighborhood including Soarin’ Around the World, The Land and The Living Seas." It makes me question if they already gave us the release schedule for World Nature.

If that is the case, it makes me question what is a quarter of a year means to them.

Last edited:

durangojim

For D23 members there's a new 20% off $65 or more code that starts working Sunday: D23JANUARY

Some similar codes have worked on the epcot prints in the past, worth a shot.
I tried it and unfortunately it didn’t work. Also they’re charging the additional shipping even for the smaller prints. Was going to buy two of the small prints but shipping would be over $40 and I said nope.
On a good note I finally put up some of the serigraphs I’ve purchased. (For anyone wondering that is a lamp from the WL in the corner).
38F8EA65-10C3-4EFF-B006-0E79A94F27B2.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom