Refrigerated Coffee Creamer Availability

007mickey

Original Poster
Does anyone know if refrigerated coffee creamer is available in the "grab and go" sections of DVC resorts? We will be staying at the Riviera and with no really good pictures of the coolers, it's hard to tell if that's something they sell. We have 6 coffee drinkers and hitting up housekeeping everyday for refills of the complimentary individual creamers is something I'll likely forget to do.

mf1972

on our last few trips, non dvc, we brought a container of our own powdered creamer. it lasted for our entire stay & they come in flavors if that’s your thing.

007mickey

Original Poster
on our last few trips, non dvc, we brought a container of our own powdered creamer. it lasted for our entire stay & they come in flavors if that’s your thing.
In that same line of thinking, if we can't get any concrete evidence of creamer in the cooler to buy, we will probably just take a box of the individual creamer cups.

Hcalvert

In that same line of thinking, if we can't get any concrete evidence of creamer in the cooler to buy, we will probably just take a box of the individual creamer cups.
My husband just asks housekeeping to bring more if he needs them. We never get charged. At Kidani, they had refigerated creamer available for purchase.

epcotisbest

Does anyone know if refrigerated coffee creamer is available in the "grab and go" sections of DVC resorts? We will be staying at the Riviera and with no really good pictures of the coolers, it's hard to tell if that's something they sell. We have 6 coffee drinkers and hitting up housekeeping everyday for refills of the complimentary individual creamers is something I'll likely forget to do.

I found this with an internet search. According to the photo caption, this is at Rivera Resort. Look closely at the bottom left.

A485A83A-3678-4681-997C-D3F4AA4F443A.jpeg

007mickey

Original Poster
I found this with an internet search. According to the photo caption, this is at Rivera Resort. Look closely at the bottom left.

View attachment 525545
Wow, good find. I looked through pictures and video and didn't see this one. I definitely think they change up the offerings (and the arrangement) of the products. Most pics I saw were missing that coffee mate you found (see below). Thanks for the help!

RivieraResort-212.jpg

MickeyLuv'r

One thing I have done in the past was to bring shelf stable milk with us. A well known brand is Parmalat, which usually comes in liters? maybe quarts?) but milk also comes in lunch box sized boxes. When flying, I pack them in a checked bag inside a big ziplock (to be extra safe). Too many is heavy, but a few are no big deal. i like the smaller boxes. As long you don't open them, they don't have to be refrigerated, and are easier to pack, but the bigger boxes also work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom