RIP - ROL

Stupido

Wow, that's really sad. I was originally really excited for this show, and never got to see it. I know it wasn't everyone's favorite, but it seemed really magical. I was holding off watching it on youtube, so I could see it in person for the first time, but I guess that's my only option now.

mattpeto

Wow, that's really sad. I was originally really excited for this show, and never got to see it. I know it wasn't everyone's favorite, but it seemed really magical. I was holding off watching it on youtube, so I could see it in person for the first time, but I guess that's my only option now.

In February, we had a dessert party for HEA with my parents as a surprised 50th anniversary gift. That night there was high winds, and they announced that no fireworks would commence. We ended up staying a few minutes and bailed.

The next day we were scheduled to do RoL. Even had the vouchers from a Tusker House dinner. I made a gut call to park hop to MK so my parents could see the full show of HEA.

It was the right move, but it turned out that was the last opportunity to see RoL.

YouTube it is...

cookiee_munster

Rivers of Light may be gone, but that doesn't mean a new replacement isn't in the works. All that time spent building all the seating etc for a night time show won't just be put to waste. I'm pretty sure something will come along... eventually... 😶

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom