D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Disney Dad 3000

So it looks like just the future world pavilions and nothing for World Showcase?

It looks like most of the smaller 14x18 lithos are on there too along with Moana

Surferboy567

Was thinking about picking up a lithograph. 14 x 18 as they are way more affordable this time around. Eyeing Soarin’ and Nemo this time around.

Picasso243

Premium Member
Are the new open edition 14x18 park posters only available for a limited time? I wonder if these will be available from the Art on Demand kiosks.

Surferboy567

I wonder what is the reason stopping them from selling World Showcase posters?

I also think since Rat is going to open up relatively soon they probably will reprint that particular poster soon.

This is all assuming they actually don’t actually release them.

trainplane3

I wonder what is the reason stopping them from selling World Showcase posters?

I also think since Rat is going to open up relatively soon they probably will reprint that particular poster soon.

This is all assuming they actually don’t actually release them.
Demand if anything. WS was shown to linger around for quite a while compared to FW. And with that, I'm sure Cryclops doesn't want the possibility of handling more orders then it can (even though it is time limited).

I should dig up my email literally asking them to do this same exact thing.

They mention prints coming from the 4 neighborhoods and WS is one of the 4 so I'd think we'd see some from there. Wouldn't be surprised though if they were only the attractions in the WS and not the countries.

Anyone know what the UV glaze listed in the SD description of the prints is?

trainplane3

They mention prints coming from the 4 neighborhoods and WS is one of the 4 so I'd think we'd see some from there. Wouldn't be surprised though if they were only the attractions in the WS and not the countries.

Anyone know what the UV glaze listed in the SD description of the prints is?
Whoops. I guess it is happening then.

Same here on the UV glaze.

Crazydisneyfanluke

From what the article says, this doesn't include any past attractions?

Has kicked off this yearlong series of limited release posters featuring the four EPCOT neighborhoods that are part of the park’s historic transformation currently underway.

Does anyone have more information on the other posters they are releasing? If they are doing a complete reprint of the past series then I am quit interested in those I didn't get my hands on.

runnsally

Seems like the are doing all the future world prints in the smaller sizes and then releasing one of the 12 more popular ones each month (by neighborhood) in the larger limited release size.

Weird thing is they mention that the prints will change quarterly (despite fact that there are 4 LRs this go-round), so maybe world showcase will be included.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom