News New Park Entrance coming to Epcot

ppete1975

I wonder if they make these huge and make extra space to make more money by adding a new section for purchase. Lets be honest the profit margin is huge and there will always be people willing to pay money to have themselves have a memory at epcot, that "generations " can see.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Here are the columns for the Leave a Legacy wall. The scrim is attached to the columns.

Leave-a-Legacy_Full_40623.jpg

ImperfectPixie

I wonder if they make these huge and make extra space to make more money by adding a new section for purchase. Lets be honest the profit margin is huge and there will always be people willing to pay money to have themselves have a memory at epcot, that "generations " can see.
It was worth the price to be able to bring our kids to see the one we got on our honeymoon in 2000. They thought it was awesome.

OG Runner

I am really glad to hear they are doing this. My former wife and I did Leave a Legacy for our sons, they were 11 & 6 at the time.
Now they are 36 & 26. Before they were taken down we would always find their square. The great thing was you just needed
to go into the photo supply store and they had the list of the "block", the side it was on then the section and row.

nickys

Premium Member
I am really glad to hear they are doing this. My former wife and I did Leave a Legacy for our sons, they were 11 & 6 at the time.
Now they are 36 & 26. Before they were taken down we would always find their square. The great thing was you just needed
to go into the photo supply store and they had the list of the "block", the side it was on then the section and row.
Ummmm, so they were 5 years apart at the time and are now 10 years apart? 😁

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom