Historic park hours in June?

Bastet

I am thinking about booking a trip for June 2022 to celebrate a 'milestone' birthday, and I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what hours the parks have been open in the past. I know that there is no way to predict what will happen in the future, especially post covid, but it would help in deciding

Tuvalu

Premium Member
June 2019 (most recent prior pandemic)
MK 9-10 (11 pm on certain days)
Epcot 9-9
DHS 9-9
AK 9-9

While Epcot’s hours have always been pretty consistent, in years prior to 2019 MK has opened as early as 8 and closed at midnight (on certain days). DHS typically had two showings of Fantasmic (and later closing times of 9:30/10) and AK had two showings of Rivers of Light with a 10:30 pm close.

Your best bet is to consider 2019 hours the average for 2022 ~ especially since current park hours are drastically less.

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I am thinking about booking a trip for June 2022 to celebrate a 'milestone' birthday, and I was wondering if anyone can give me an idea of what hours the parks have been open in the past. I know that there is no way to predict what will happen in the future, especially post covid, but it would help in deciding
Have a look at https://www.wdwmagic.com/calendar.htm

It has historical Walt Disney World operating hours for the last 10 years.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom