The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

DashHaber

Speaking of meals, I was checking out some of the food options of Super Nintendo World, and behold this concoction: the Koopa Calzone.

koopa-calzones.jpg

It's basically a calzone filled with cheese and yakisoba noodles.

JokersWild

Speaking of meals, I was checking out some of the food options of Super Nintendo World, and behold this concoction: the Koopa Calzone.

koopa-calzones.jpg

1. Absolutely bizarre that they’re calling that a calzone.
2. I am truly surprised that I’ve never seen anything like that before with how popular yakisobapan and nikuman are. You’d think that they would have combined the two at some point.

DashHaber

1. Absolutely bizarre that they’re calling that a calzone.
2. I am truly surprised that I’ve never seen anything like that before with how popular yakisobapan and nikuman are. You’d think that they would have combined the two at some point.
I can see them calling it a calzone if it's going to be featured at the Orlando and Hollywood parks and they wanted an easy name for guests to get what the food is like.

Mickeynerd17

The Sorcerer's Warmups
The Penultimate Prompt

enhance

Another unused stanza from Season 5, this time we are traveling to New Orleans Square! Originally this prompt was going to be about adding a new attraction to the land, but with PatF already on the way real life has made that slightly redundant. Plus, these warm ups have been pretty ride heavy. So while it might make the name a bit of a misnomer lets do something a bit different.

One of the most distinct features of New Orleans Square is its small scale, intricately themed shops.

For this prompt, design a small, intricately themed shop for any theme park land!

As always, since this is just a warm-up, you may use 1-2 sentences and one image in your proposal. Enjoy!​
1610554547742.png

CONCOURSE GIFTS
Located right outside the Soarin attraction exit at EPCOT, Concourse Gifts takes up the space of the old entrance to Food Rocks/the old location of fastpass ticket distribution in an expanded location to sell ever increasing amounts of Soarin merchandise. The store gives off the vibe of a futuristic airport with it's sweeping blue waves and red glider designs all around while still blending in with The LAND pavilion as a whole!

Orange Cat

koopa-calzones.jpg

The Noodles & Cheese Look Good But The Choice Of The Outside Is Really Disturbing, Like You Have To Dig Into The Shell & Eat It’s Goo? Ew! Even If It’s Completely Vegetarian It’s Still Too Gross To Me For Me To Even Be Able To THINK About Eating One.

Mickeynerd17

The Dream Port
iu
In the new gift shop for Imagination, guests enter a loving recreation of Dreamfinder's Dreamport from the original attraction, filled with many imaginative things Dreamfinder found on his journey (including tie ins from the comic and S.E.A). Guests can buy many imaginative and sciencey toys, such as a static electricity ball toy, Legos, puzzles, and candy making kits, as well as the obvious Dreamfinder and Figment merch and the Dreamfinder comics.

pavilions are kinda like lands right?
Of course pavilions are lands!

Take The LAND for example (har har), It has two rides, a quick service and table service restaurant, AND a theater show. That's more than some lands in other parks have, and its all in one building!

So, I would say yes, but I'm not the judge. This is an "opinion piece"!

Last edited:

Mickeynerd17

Question of the Day
What’s the best meal you’ve had on a theme park property?​
AAAAH! So many good ones to choose from!!

Since they are all like right next to each other, I'll list out my favorites:

Dinner at Biergarten in the Germany Pavilion has some extremely good food. I've always been a sucker for German cuisine, but Disney takes it up to a whole other level.

Dinner at Boma. Definitely one of the best buffets on-property. There is truly something for everyone, and its really delicious! For those who don't know, its in Animal Kingdom Lodge.

Sunshine Seasons is an excellent choice for lunch with many different offerings. I can't tell you just how many times I've gone because its so good!

Cosmic Rays is also extremely high on my list for both nostalgia and good food, plus the literal meme of Sonny Eclipse' existence! 🤣

As far as snacks, the one and only Dole Whip will always be #1 on my list, but other favorites are the funnel cakes at Sleepy Hollow and the donut holes at Blizzard Beach with the raspberry sauce!

Chef Mickey's is an excellent choice for character dining too!

A real good breakfast meal at Animal Kingdom is Tusker House in Africa. Solid food choices and that delicious mango juice!

Honorable Mention: Harambe Market has some really good food too, I just don't personally like everything there, but still excellent food for what I like there!

Mickeynerd17

koopa-calzones.jpg

That looks really gross on the inside, but you've got to give them credit for the outside design. Very creative!
The Noodles & Cheese Look Good But The Choice Of The Outside Is Really Disturbing, Like You Have To Dig Into The Shell & Eat It’s Goo? Ew! Even If It’s Completely Vegetarian It’s Still Too Gross To Me For Me To Even Be Able To THINK About Eating One.
Vegetarian edition would be even MORE gross. That makes me shudder thinking about it. Either than that, I'm in full agreement!

montydysquith-navarro

In the Parks
No

91JLovesDisney

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Question of the Day
What’s the best meal you’ve had on a theme park property?​
We ate at The Garden Grill once and they customized something vegan for me. I don’t even know what it was but I wanted to live in it omg.

Remaining at The Land, they used to have this roasted eggplant sandwich at Sunshine Seasons and that was just a flavor explosion. They got rid of it a few years ago and I remain heartbroken.

Also, the vegetarian tacos and chips and salsa at Maya Grill at Coronado Springs are mmmmmmm.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom