The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

D Hulk

Original Poster
Question of the Day
Well magical express is done in a year. I know they have a train going to Springs, but what would you have as alternate transportation from the Airport to resorts for WDW guests?​
Catapults.

More realistically, here are our limitations. Disney cannot build anything permanent like monorail tracks in Orlando public space. Disney wants to avoid the expense of maintaining a vehicle fleet and its staff, presumably. And Orlando, to my knowledge, has no metro infrastructure like what’s seen at Disney’s international parks.

So, with a heavy heart, I propose Disney prepays your ride share. For guests staying on WDW property, Disney will pay for their “free” Uber or Lyft ride from MCO - of course Disney would raise resort costs to implement this. Outsourcing drivers would probably be cheaper than paying in-house salaries, sadly.

Not a solution I’m a fan of, but it’s easy to see Chapek’s Disney doing this.

NigelChanning

A System Of Underground Tunnels That People Can Write Creepypastas About But This Time For The Public;)
Guests in the park tunnels be like:
E2AC361D-C061-4294-A196-D08047B8521B.gif

tcool123

The Sorcerer's Warmups

In the continuation of daily warmups from a now rotating amount of hosts I'm back with the I lost count amount of warmups. Even if you're not participating in the Sorcerer's Apprentice feel free to pitch your own ideas for the prompts. Now without further ado get ready for the next warmup prompt :D

Shanghai Yu Disneyland

US6.jpg

While most attractions celebrate all that is good and pure, this next prompt is sure to be a departure. The villains are fed up with being cast aside, and have taken a stance at Shanghai Disneyland. They demand a new attraction based on either one of them or a bunch of them. They don't care who they just villain representation. So feel free to dive into the wide catalogue of villains spanning from Disney's first Pete to the most recent of the Soulless blobs in Pixar's Soul.

Add in a new Villain/Villains themed attraction to Shanghai Disneyland.

Imagineers during this practice prompt you may use one to two sentences, and one image. Good luck and remember KISS: Keep it simple, silly :D

Sharon&Susan

Sid’s Terror Toys
z8BSZcrps-19izS13DLYBMLXw9_m6ccZdhhd81BgPqHXVsObOEUK9Tp0ohecs0Ja-3_OlSqGdvq41t8U5RMoMCzFZ3BQL2TjR_MljH4a3dHnPWoQY0l1-cQghDGOedTDO8oP_x_V

Located in a shady corner of Toy Story Land, Sid’s Terror Toys serves as Shanghai Disneyland’s equivalent of the Haunted Mansion using an omnimover ride system. Guests are taken to Sid’s Room where we see his monstrous toy creations who at first seem scary… until we fall out of Sid’s window where in a large scale finale Sid’s toys protect us from Sid's feeding guests to Scud.

DashHaber

The Sorcerer's Warmups

In the continuation of daily warmups from a now rotating amount of hosts I'm back with the I lost count amount of warmups. Even if you're not participating in the Sorcerer's Apprentice feel free to pitch your own ideas for the prompts. Now without further ado get ready for the next warmup prompt :D

Shanghai Yu Disneyland

View attachment 523682

While most attractions celebrate all that is good and pure, this next prompt is sure to be a departure. The villains are fed up with being cast aside, and have taken a stance at Shanghai Disneyland. They demand a new attraction based on either one of them or a bunch of them. They don't care who they just villain representation. So feel free to dive into the wide catalogue of villains spanning from Disney's first Pete to the most recent of the Soulless blobs in Pixar's Soul.

Imagineers during this practice prompt you may use one to two sentences, and one image. Good luck and remember KISS: Keep it simple, silly :D
Oogie Boogie's Rowdy Roulette

7505057373754-3

Among the cheer and delight of Fantasyland, a nightmarish new spin on a scrambler flat ride has arrived...with Oogie Boogie at the controls! Climb aboard this roulette table and hold on tight, because one set of ride vehicles will get a higher spin rate than the others...and it's all up to a roll of the dice!

Mickeynerd17

1610486415989.png

Yzma's Laboratory Lunacy

Located between Soarin and Adventure Cove, This storytelling coaster combines technology from Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT with new developments in animatronics to present an incredible attraction for all ages! Once inside the massive Incan pyramid show building, step into a wooden cart and go barreling through Kuzco's palace to stop Yzma from taking over the kingdom in an adventure full of twists, turns, drops, and stops while meeting some of your favorite characters from The Emperor's New Groove!

TwilightZone

The Sorcerer's Warmups

Shanghai Yu Disneyland

View attachment 523682

Mad Madam Mim's Horror House

9k.png

This dark ride is unique take on the haunted mansion, where guests find themselves in Mad Madam Mim's house, Mim seeing the unwanted guests sends out spells to shrink the guests and transform her household objects into monsterized versions! Now guests are on a wild goose chase to avoid evil spells and scary monsters, ending with a face to face with Mim's dragon form.

NigelChanning

The Sorcerer's Warmups

Shanghai Yu Disneyland

View attachment 523682

Moana: Realm of Monsters
C3D65626-1D3F-4871-8A24-B3F868940061.jpeg

Coming to Shanghai Disneyland’s Adventure Isle, Moana: Realm of Monsters will take guests back to the world of Moana, in which she and Maui will attempt to guide guests through the infamous realm after Maui’s fishhook is stolen by a mysterious creature (any guess as to who that may be?). This boat ride features outstanding visuals, expert storytelling, and a final confrontation with Tamatoa, the Ocean’s shiniest decapod, to recover Maui’s fishhook!

Last edited:

Brer Panther

The Mad Doctor's Castle of Creepy Creatures
1610499031143.png
A combination of the Haunted Mansion and a Wild Mouse coaster, this new addition to Fantasyland has guests venturing into the lair of the Mad Doctor, who has plans to use them as test subjects. To make their escape, they'll have to face dancing skeletons, lonesome ghosts, a headless horseman, a fire-breathing dragon, and the Mad Doctor's newest creation - a Frankenstein's Monster parody!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom