The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

TwilightZone

Discord is back!
thank the new official mascot of the discord: floffy
Z.png

an image i stole from somewhere haha

TwilightZone

Callback to lego friends extreme coaster, a project that I made for april fools day one year

Suchomimus

Are you speaking of yourself? I'm trying to follow. If so, you can be whoever you want and like anything you want and everyone here will accept you, and likewise if you're asking for someone else.

It's also not taboo, at least not down here it isn't, but in times past has lead to threads going off the rails in other parts of the forum with some more vocal members of the furry community, hence the 'what have you done' response.
It is me who I was referring to and me now thanking you all for being a hospitable group. I only asked because I wanted to sure you really would be fine with my interests and style. I’m sorry that I spoiled the fun that was going on and for not making things clear for you, Space.

spacemt354

Chili's
It is me who I was referring to and me now thanking you all for being a hospitable group. I only asked because I wanted to sure you really would be fine with my interests and style. I’m sorry that I spoiled the fun that was going on and for not making things clear for you, Space.
Nah it's all good - I'm glad you feel comfortable speaking about it - and please do - be yourself, we all support each other!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom