Announcing the Imagineering Forum Awards 2020

JokersWild

Original Poster
OK. Nominations are complete, and the poll is now live. I'm going to keep it up for a week, so make sure to get in there and cast your votes. Superlative nominations are still open too. We've gotten a few, but if anyone thinks of something by all means post it here, and I'll throw it in.

Let me know if anyone has any issues. I'm trying google forms, which I don't think we've used before for something like this. I can try to fix things/ switch everything to a different platform if you guys start having problems.

PerGron

OK. Nominations are complete, and the poll is now live. I'm going to keep it up for a week, so make sure to get in there and cast your votes. Superlative nominations are still open too. We've gotten a few, but if anyone thinks of something by all means post it here, and I'll throw it in.

Let me know if anyone has any issues. I'm trying google forms, which I don't think we've used before for something like this. I can try to fix things/ switch everything to a different platform if you guys start having problems.
Just one thing, @Outbound did Aussie Minecraft, not me

Mickeynerd17

I have concerns about the voting system.

Because the form is set up in this way, anybody could vote for themselves as many times as they wanted thereby causing an inaccurate election.

Is there a way to allow only one submission per person?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom