The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Season 7: Fantasmic Journeys - Hype Thread

Orange Cat

Mike Wazowski
Dtr4rkDU4AAGWdu.jpg
Mine Too! Well Uh, More Specifically

75499F70-64B0-4555-AEBB-1A251FD3CE43.jpeg

Sharon&Susan

Question of the Day
Since we all have discussed our Pixar Rankings, who is your favorite Pixar character?​
Buzz Lightyear especially in the first Toy Story. Disliked what they did with him in Toy Story 4, hopefully Lightyear will be a good take on the character.
Well, the pope still has a cross on his grille, so... 🤷‍♂️
Since the cross is still the same shape meant for the human form, I can only assume that Cars takes place in a post apocalyptic world where the cars have risen up against their human oppressors and taken their place on earth as the dominant life form of earth.

AceAstro

Question of the Day
Since we all have discussed our Pixar Rankings, who is your favorite Pixar character?​
For a group, I think the emotions from Inside Out are flawless in their own right but it is hard to pick just one.

A single great character, I think Lightning McQueen. I think he has a very strong arch through the first movie and if you look over the trilogy, he is a whole new person (car?) at the end of the third movie than the start of the first movie.

NigelChanning

Since the cross is still the same shape meant for the human form, I can only assume that Cars takes place in a post apocalyptic world where the cars have risen up against their human oppressors and taken their place on earth as the dominant life form of earth.
Isn’t this essentially the Pixar Theory?

Also, how does Soul fit into the Pixar Theory? I’m going to have to wait for the Super Carlin Brothers to explain this to me 😂

(for those who don’t understand, Super Carlin Brothers is a Youtube channel where these two guys explain how each Pixar movie fits into the Theory)

NateD1226

I’d like to participate if possible! I might be a little busy next month, so I’ll try to follow up on any updates with this as best as I can!
Your SAVII avatar has been added to the folder if you would like to have one!

Question of the Day
My favorite characters (which is a group instead of a certain character) are the Parr family. I really enjoy watching the first Incredibles because they are human and they make mistakes just like us. They fight with each other, but always make up and support each other in the end.

Sharon&Susan

Isn’t this essentially the Pixar Theory?

Also, how does Soul fit into the Pixar Theory? I’m going to have to wait for the Super Carlin Brothers to explain this to me 😂

(for those who don’t understand, Super Carlin Brothers is a Youtube channel where these two guys explain how each Pixar movie fits into the Theory)
I'm not super familiar with the Pixar Theory, but doesn't it have the humans that are left go into space on the Axiom.

I'm imagining that an elite group of cars enslave what's left of human kind to do menial tasks that the vehicles can't do themselves like widen doors for cars to fit in. Most cars don't know that humans ever existed and human accomplishments have been rewritten to give credits to the cars.

That got dark fast. hahaha

NigelChanning

I'm not super familiar with the Pixar Theory, but doesn't it have the humans that are left go into space on the Axiom.

I'm imagining that an elite group of cars enslave what's left of human kind to do menial tasks that the vehicles can't do themselves like widen doors for cars to fit in. Most cars don't know that humans ever existed and human accomplishments have been rewritten to give credits to the cars.

You’re spot on.

Eventually, the humans return (as seen in WALL-E) and the radiation and Carbon Emissions left by the Cars turn each one into a Monster (as seen in Monsters Inc.) where the Monsters time travel and collect child energy (the same energy used to bring the Toys to life) and power their city.

Mickeynerd17

Question of the Day
Ooh, that's a tough one.

I've seen alot of pixar films, but I also haven't seen alot of the newer ones (like Inside Out, Soul, etc), so my options are limited.

I would have to say the old man from the chess short. (He's also in Toy Story 2 as the guy who repairs Woody). That short makes me laugh so hard because it's literally the old man fighting himself at chess. 🤣🤣🤣

For movies, I would have to go with Wall-E because he's so cute! 😍

Mickeynerd17

You’re spot on.

Eventually, the humans return (as seen in WALL-E) and the radiation and Carbon Emissions left by the Cars turn each one into a Monster (as seen in Monsters Inc.) where the Monsters time travel and collect child energy (the same energy used to bring the Toys to life) and power their city.
What in the world....

TwilightZone

Dang I guess I shouldn't be mad about monster's inc being in tomorrowland after all...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom