D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Mesa Azul

True, there definitely is. But attractions/shows that haven't gone live yet aren't going to sell as quickly as a modern or classic attraction.

The Moana poster did sell out in the same day but there were 100 of those and it nearly took till noon while Seas was gone by 9am, Nemo and Crush were gone around 10am-ish (if I remember right). Remy sold about as quick because it was a run of 100 but it was also adorable and well recognized (even if it wasn't my kind of thing).
I bought a Ratatouille poster just for that reason: I love the movie, think the art on the poster is great, and although I have no connection with the attraction it was just a nice poster for a Remi fan. :D

Ddad4

eBay is too expensive. I don't mind replications/knockoffs. These look beautiful.
Some of the current eBay prices aren’t bad, depending on what you want. A few of the December releases recently sold at about the same price as buying direct. Some of the countries are still priced at a reasonable level. Prices seem to have leveled off or dropped recently. Keep watching. You may find a deal, unless you want one of the high demand items.

redstorm63

True, there definitely is. But attractions/shows that haven't gone live yet aren't going to sell as quickly as a modern or classic attraction.

The Moana poster did sell out in the same day but there were 100 of those and it nearly took till noon while Seas was gone by 9am, Nemo and Crush were gone around 10am-ish (if I remember right). Remy sold about as quick because it was a run of 100 but it was also adorable and well recognized (even if it wasn't my kind of thing).
Somehow, I got Crush that evening (8:15pm) on the day they released as I had no idea that they would have been released on shopDisney.

redstorm63

Wow, it lasted that long? I thought it was gone before noon. They really didn't hit the hype machine until the Imagination release happened.
That was the only one I was able to get that night even though all 4 still were showing on the website. The other three gave me the sold out error. You're right about the hype machine after Imagination and somehow SD was able to get those posters out just fine to those who ordered them.

runnsally

I bought a Ratatouille poster just for that reason: I love the movie, think the art on the poster is great, and although I have no connection with the attraction it was just a nice poster for a Remi fan. :D
It’s my favorite...sucker for that art nouveau font

Last edited:
All 4 of the last round arrived today! All #140. Now to start matting & framing.

On a seperate but related note: Anyone with the following looking to sell or open for a trade let me know. Have seen some on "the site that shall not be named" but would prefer to work with folks here first if anyone has them:

American Adventure
Canada
China
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
Morocco
Norway
Ratatouille

projectgamma

I got to say I am more impressed with these in person than my soaring one. Have they they always been the archival silver paper? I would have to check back on Christmas (It is already wrapped as a present) but I think they have ran out of that paper and just printed it on a or regular paper that they rolled up. This time the whole set is 81 or 82/300

HistoryAtDisney

All 4 of the last round arrived today! All #140. Now to start matting & framing.

On a seperate but related note: Anyone with the following looking to sell or open for a trade let me know. Have seen some on "the site that shall not be named" but would prefer to work with folks here first if anyone has them:

American Adventure
Canada
China
France
Germany
Italy
Japan
Morocco
Norway
Ratatouille
I have one (Canada) up on the site that shall not be named right now but put it up for what it cost to me after shipping, taxes, etc. Let me know if you have any questions!

DreamfinderGuy

I got to say I am more impressed with these in person than my soaring one. Have they they always been the archival silver paper? I would have to check back on Christmas (It is already wrapped as a present) but I think they have ran out of that paper and just printed it on a or regular paper that they rolled up. This time the whole set is 81 or 82/300
All of mine have been on the silver paper at least, and I have a Space 220 which is one of the earliest prints.

trainplane3

All of mine have been on the silver paper at least, and I have a Space 220 which is one of the earliest prints.
Yep - straight silver for me too I think.

They're all the Stardream silver paper.

projectgamma

Yep - straight silver for me too I think.

They're all the Stardream silver paper.
Interesting...
I do admit it has been awhile since it was wrapped but I do remember thinking all that money and it is not smooth and glossy.. We will see, but I will post a picture of what I got if I am right.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom