Pre-Trip Pandemonium in a Pandemic! A DisneyGigi Pre-Trip Report.

Pandemonium in a Pandemic! A DisneyGigi Pre-trip Report 11-1~11-7

Even if this can’t happen this trip and I wish it was 2019 again- I am going home!
BB903946-4CE1-4397-878E-EBD90BAE014F.jpeg

2020... what a year thus far. I don’t like you very much by the way. I can’t wait to slam the door as you go out the door. Here is hoping for a much better 2021!

I am going to skip most things to not be ridiculously long winded and give the highlights. Aka, the cheat sheet. ;)

May trip cancelled due to concerns about Covid, then called Corona.
9E941529-BE8F-437C-A82A-B01BD44DB81A.jpeg

Quarantine and really bad hair. Being bored and dressing up as Tiger King.
2DC7AB31-41F8-42AA-A847-3E7ADB3C522F.jpeg

(Thank God for Netflix and no we had not had any drinks, it was 9:00 am after binge watching Tiger King.)

April, getting hair done, at home- because the threat of Corona wasn’t near as bad as bad roots. Disney still closed.

I will never drink another Corona again as long as I live. To be fair, I don’t care for beer anyway.

May, Pool time! I am happy to have the sun and pool. Staying home still so getting to me.
F40B21AC-1863-4289-B274-4597527BC1A5.jpeg

Also made a to go lunch for my Momma for Mother’s Day and a big bouquet of flowers that I dropped off. Had not seen her since March!

June- Pool is great, garden is great. I am so bored and over it.

July- Figuring out how to host a socially distanced baby shower. Buy an expensive wedding tent to host, complete with portable air conditioning (first haircut & color in a salon)
Worked out beautifully, Gave me something to do and nobody got sick.
23C62694-9EA2-4B20-B69B-8823F253E86B.jpeg

C1A166A6-ED04-400D-B662-12B187AF77CF.jpeg

August- Stressing over not going for our Anniversary, then a little girl showed up. A bit early, and had some struggles. Made everything else seem so unimportant.
Seeing a baby with that many tubes, takes away anything else.

Being home in August/September let me can, something I haven’t done in a few years, and I have put up over 150 jars. I am very appreciative for getting that love back for putting up my own food.

September- Tinker is doing amazing. So thankful and blessed- and thankful to all my Magicians for thoughts, love, prayers and pixie dust sent our way. *credit to @Darstarr for the name. ;) *

Bright open eyes and healthy as can be! 😘
9A22F0CD-DB7E-4C96-B7F8-5A83D8BE83D8.jpeg

I am still canning like a crazy lady, and keeping Stinker, so this may take awhile to get everything posted-

The cast-

Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin-

Oh wait, DisneyGigi, and DisneyB,

6931FCB0-DCB5-437D-BEAC-E8F0B43310CA.jpeg

The where- November 1-7 Coronado Springs, of course.

Driving, which means a short stay at the beach so I don’t have to be in a car for 8 1/2 hours and drive B nuts.

I have to be here for Halloween, as messed up as things are in 2020. The kids will get gallons of candy at my house. Oh wait, they get that every year.

As soon as I have time will update with parks. Just blessed to be going. I have been smothering in this whole new world.

No dining reservations at this point, again just glad to be going. So many of our faves are still closed anyway. It is a wing it kind of trip. No fast passes, a park a day? For Notorious Park Hoppers.

Pure Pandemonium in a Pandemic for a Planner.

Say that 3 times fast.

Stay tuned, and as always thanks for following. Planning and posting here is half the fun for me.

A5CA3AA7-9A4B-40D7-ABAC-3AC30ECD3F48.gif

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
And I thought I had made a few changes thus far. ... Best Thanksgiving present ever??? Stinker is going! I repeat- Stinker is going!!! 🥰😍😝☺️😃
878432D8-E076-4AF7-AF1E-AD3EE8579536.jpeg

How the heck do I add him, it almost lets me online, then doesn’t. Guess I will have to call?

He is 42 inches tall finally, so many things we will get to do.

Anyway, I can’t handle it, I am so excited!!!
97FC348B-952C-4ACA-BE77-CC2ADABBD661.jpeg
AD2E1703-BE6A-4360-B4A7-F147AB2224FE.gif

4A19DB03-3B85-4470-92FA-65188A0664B7.gif

Swissmiss

Premium Member
And I thought I had made a few changes thus far. ... Best Thanksgiving present ever??? Stinker is going! I repeat- Stinker is going!!! 🥰😍😝☺️😃
View attachment 515749

How the heck do I add him, it almost lets me online, then doesn’t. Guess I will have to call?

He is 42 inches tall finally, so many things we will get to do.

Anyway, I can’t handle it, I am so excited!!!View attachment 515750View attachment 515751

View attachment 515748

This post deserves multiple 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Darstarr

In the Parks
No

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Those cookies look good!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

This post deserves multiple 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

tenor.gif

So excited for you guys and Stinker too!!!

I can’t stand it, I am so excited, I have not slept, hardly at all. Doesn’t help that my on this day pics are from his trip with us two years ago.
02ECC759-AECA-4EA6-9A2C-286B545C331F.jpeg

The hard part is, I can’t tell him yet, that was the rules, in letting him go lol. I am down with it though! All, I know is he gets to go back before he goes to school this coming fall. ❤️

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Just a little update- and a few of my thoughts and worries.

Life has been quite insane with shopping for our Christmas kids that we sponsored this year and family. One of my favorite parts of Christmas is picking children or families to help. This year, we spread the word to our friends and families and I have to say, I am blown away by what we were able to accomplish. We sponsored 3 but with word of mouth and asking for people to chip in that number exploded to 18!! Such a blessing! I have cried so hard each time another person has committed to help. Just goes to show you what *One Little Spark* can do. ❤️

I have started the packing process, which has been tricky with Stinker. He was not pleased when he saw suitcases out. He still has no idea that he is going and it is killing me not telling him. I do get to tell him Christmas and am making a box with his Magicband and some ears. I will bawl like a baby. To be honest, I have every time I think about it.

I am so excited for this trip. We literally, for the first time in years, have done absolutely nothing for a year. I need it so much. I have caught myself worrying more now that Stinker is going with all the Co-vid stuff, but I also feel like you still have to live. It isn’t life if you live it sheltered in fear forever. (Controversial opinion I know, but just how I feel) I have always been a Lysol, Clorox wipe, hand sanitizer freak anyway, so that isn’t anything new for a trip for me. The 😷- will be the hard part. I mean, it goes on your face! Stressing over if one gets contaminated or dirty. I have 100 disposable packed and at least 12 cloth each packed. We have all had our flu shots because I have to say got the flu once at Disney and had to leave a day early. Not fun at all! So weird to be so excited for something and nervous at the same time.

As it gets closer, and it is going to fly by with Christmas- it is hard for me to believe, that I am staying at the Yacht Club!! So on my top list. A toss up between that and the Poly. And on top of that- Stinker is going to finally be able to ride the big boy rides! Splash with my baby??? 😭🥰😍

Passing the Torch, to the next generation of Disney Lovers and this trip he will be old enough to remember!

One question I did have is that on the rides he can’t ride- FoP, Space, EE, RnRC- how is rider swap working? Are they still doing it? Or do we just have to wait in the regular line? Paging @riverside because I know y’all have ridden things that J couldn’t.

34 days to go!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

edit to add photos I forgot. The princess! (doing amazing)
BF69AADB-7B96-4A31-937D-D47510D7F24C.jpeg

And the kitties, also doing amazing-
B56C3FC6-3628-4DA4-B215-BAEE1524FEF2.jpeg
5139D9AC-1AD4-4672-B083-E87DF1458833.jpeg
D401969F-55B2-48CD-AEB0-6AE9DC40DAED.jpeg
AB27CCD6-0128-4E46-9A65-DFDEEE767C1A.jpeg

Last edited:

riverside

What an awesome update!! Sounds like everything is going well!! Your trip will be here before you know it!!

Yes, they are still doing rider swap. First person waits in the regular line & the second will go through the FP line.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
What an awesome update!! Sounds like everything is going well!! Your trip will be here before you know it!!

Yes, they are still doing rider swap. First person waits in the regular line & the second will go through the FP line.
Thank you! I wasn’t sure how it worked in the covid world.

tommcp516

Tinker is adorable--glad that everything turned out okay.

And how great for you that Stinker will be along on this trip!!

Excited to read all about it in your report--it'll be here before you know it!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Tinker is adorable--glad that everything turned out okay.

And how great for you that Stinker will be along on this trip!!

Excited to read all about it in your report--it'll be here before you know it!
Thank you so much! As excited as I am, I am also a little anxious, now that is down to the wire. I actually woke up last night in a panic. I blame my sis in law, who works in healthcare looking at me like I had lost my mind when I told her we were going. You still have to live right? While being careful. At least that is what I am telling myself. So messed up to be so excited and so stressed at the same time. I HATE you 2020.

Except for Tinker coming into the world and beating the odds, and also the insanity of what spreading the word for our Christmas collection ended up with. What a blessing it was to deliver all of this! Just goes to show you what One Little Spark can do!

643D6194-1887-44E9-AD29-93475E7A78B2.jpeg

27 days!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom