News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

KevinPage

Attachments

• 12D104D6-BF7B-4E93-9C3D-FA80252C0A30.jpeg
    12D104D6-BF7B-4E93-9C3D-FA80252C0A30.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 76

gerarar

Premium Member
I’m sure the social media team sat and waited the whole day just to post this, until the attraction finally “opened” for the day..
97B2160B-62BB-459C-88F9-9268DCA5551C.jpeg

Add Zach Riddley to the “late” greeting!
5648BB84-EEAD-4677-A9DC-AFD537ACBB71.jpeg

Last edited:

Ldno

So what if the 1 year anniversary was just for disney exclusive members and internal employees? 4:20 until boarding group 1! Wow talk about nerve racking.

Movielover

I'm just fearful this ride will never get up to it's full potential. Is it the elevators that are causing the most problems or still just the wireless tracking?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
So what if the 1 year anniversary was just for disney exclusive members and internal employees? 4:20 until boarding group 1! Wow talk about nerve racking.

I'm just fearful this ride will never get up to it's full potential. Is it the elevators that are causing the most problems or still just the wireless tracking?
Yesterday was an unrelated issue that hopefully won’t happen again.

Last edited:

Purduevian

I think that’s obvious. Are you saying one or the other is better or more fair?
Yeah I think allowing people get get in a 4hour line is more fair than a boarding group system. At least everyone has the choice of if a ride is worth it to them. Years ago I went to IOA for the sole reason that I wanted to see the HP stuff and waited about 3.5 hours for forbidden journey (an hour and a half of which was breakdowns). It was the longest line I have ever waited in for a ride and many people decided to leave the line, but I had the choice to wait that long and it was worth it to me.

KevinPage

rotr nien nunb.gif

Next journey - January 9th. And with the beauty of parking hopping coming back, we are no longer tied to DHS all day (only so many times we can ride the same 8 other rides. 10am open makes the 2pm allowance into new park super easy, as opposed to getting at AK at 8am and having to put 6 hours in before you can go anywhere else :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom