D23 Epcot Forever Poster Series

Anyone have any idea what space 220 is worth?
F3FE8C29-FA31-4151-8297-946EDE9A1652.jpeg

Streaks

So my shopdisney order still says pending for the poster order but it already showed up almost a week ago. Also my PayPal hasn’t been charged either so I don’t know what’s going on.

Last edited:

Swfewrmco

So my shopdisney order still says pending for the poster order but it already showed up almost a week ago. Also my PayPal hasn’t been charged either so I don’t know what’s going on.
That happened to me with the Kitchen Kabaret poster. Eventually, you’ll get an email saying you need to call them because they can’t collect payment. When I called, they said that if I hadn’t called in within 10 days of the email, they would have cancelled all my pending orders and turned over things to their loss prevention department. I called on the 10th, which was fortunate, because one of my pending orders at the time was the Gran Fiesta Tour poster.

Mesa Azul

Anyone else wondering exactly what this thread is going to look like next week? LOL, this time next time week will we even have all posters listed, or will we be in a cancel loop... or some other creative chaos thanks to ShopDisney? Seems foolish at this point to think it will go smoothly.

trainplane3

Anyone else wondering exactly what this thread is going to look like next week? LOL, this time next time week will we even have all posters listed, or will we be in a cancel loop... or some other creative chaos thanks to ShopDisney? Seems foolish at this point to think it will go smoothly.
Pray/worship/sacrifice to whatever religious deity you believe in and hope for the best. Everything should be up at midnight PST/3am EST but who knows at this point. I don't have faith.

The last wave caused some weird shipping issues (as many noticed). Who'd thought releasing one at a set time and the others 12 hours later would make some things worse.

It's a big one and the last of this series.

hopemax

an Epcot poster drop combined with cyber monday would end shopdisney
DH woke me up this morning at 7:30AM with a "weren't you supposed to order posters last night?" I freaked out, checked the thread, and was never so happy for Cyber Monday and these posts.

cmarten

So which posters is everyone looking at for this month? I am definitely going for World of Motion and Wonders of Life. And possibly Test Test. Play! just seems meh?

thunderclap8

I need Wonders of Life and World of Motion to complete my classic Future World set.

I'll pass on Test Track since I'm also missing Mission Space for a modern Future World set, and I'm on the fence about Play. It looks gorgeous with so many colors, and actually incorporates the new pavilion logo (which I wish they all did). But I don't have any real attachment to the pavilion itself.

Horizons1

Same as everyone else: WOM AND WOL.

I was debating TT, but meh. It doesn’t do anything for me. As for Play, I have no desire.

trainplane3

So which posters is everyone looking at for this month? I am definitely going for World of Motion and Wonders of Life. And possibly Test Test. Play! just seems meh?
Same as everyone else: WOM AND WOL.

I was debating TT, but meh. It doesn’t do anything for me. As for Play, I have no desire.
Funnily enough, Play! is the prettiest one out of this group with all of the colors.

hopemax

Ditto: I only can justify having the space for WOM and WOL.

In reality, I have no space. Apparently, my post-holiday, stay-at-home pandemic plan involves rehanging everything in my house.

Captain Barbossa

I was debating TT, but meh. It doesn’t do anything for me.

If the TT poster was the old version maybe I would be enthused. The whole concept car just doesn’t do it for me on the poster.

TT is one of my favorite attractions, so I was a little disappointed when I first saw the poster design. I was hoping for something better. It just seems kinda average, nothing that wows me. Same can be said for the Soarin’ poster, imo. The only thing that I really like about it is the futuristic city in the background and tree area with the rocks. Not a fan of the concept car/ride vehicle whooshing by in the middle.

DreamfinderGuy

So just to confirm, we are expecting all four to come out on Monday, right? With Play seeming delayed I just have a hint of concern, because you know Mary Poppins was "delayed" too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom