News Holidays 2020 at Walt Disney World

TTA94

It is basically the same as previous years. I'm not aware of anything of anything of significance missing.

What about last years Speedway overlay? And also SMs overlay... which was lighting. Not a very difficult thing to stick lights in there and add the music.

aladdin2007

MK looks good Im impressed they did as much as they did with all going on. And I think they did the usual at the Studios? It's Epcot thats going to be missing nearly everything, decor there has dwindled year by year as it is, and with all the destruction mess they have made, its just going to not be very much of anything, especially with no candlelight, no storytellers etc etc.

TYOTimer

I find this hard to believe......you would think that the painting would have been done by MNSSHP 2020, then put the lights up for MVMCP 2020 . Why would MK can the Lights before COVID came to FL????
From what I was told, the castle painting and decorating for the 50th was expected to go into the winter, and with that they decided not to do the lights this year

Disone

What about last years Speedway overlay? And also SMs overlay... which was lighting. Not a very difficult thing to stick lights in there and add the music.
Those were advertised as features of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party. They did see some very limited use during normal operating hours but only during Christmas week itself. I think this was because it was easier to use them than just take them down altogether. But because there is no very Merry Christmas party this year I'm pretty sure that those overlays will not be a thing for 2020.

* I am guessing here and that of course it is known that I'm completely wrong :)

LastoneOn

I only have one complaint. A larger tree should also be blocking the castle from the hub. I think the current color scheme is crueler than the cake because the castle's beauty is still visible, even if it's been put through the most ridiculous Instagram filter.
I don't understand "crueler than the cake" ?

Clamman73

There are Xmas decorations on the back though. Not sure they did that before?
199BCC86-E03B-4751-BEC0-F55AD18F8B96.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom