1986 - House of the Future (Week Five)

DashHaber

In general, I'd normally say that a Cyberpunk Tomorrowland could offer some neat visuals to help it really stand out. However, this ocean-inspired Tomorrowland sounds neat, especially if we realize this more hopeful message.

(Computer is getting looked at, so on my phone. Might be light in this initial brainstorming, as a result.)

PerGron

So I'll assume we're doing the Ocean City Utopian theme, and I think (including Brer's Submarine ride) we have more than enough D & E-tickets.

Here's the list so far
Rides
- Horizons Successor- @Mickeynerd17 [D/E Ticket]
- Iron Man Ocean Rescue- @NigelChanning09 [E-Ticket]
- Inner Space Mountain- @D Hulk [E-Ticket]
- Living with the Land Successor- @PerGron [D-Ticket]
- Submarine Ride-
@Brer Panther [D-Ticket]

Dining-
@AceAstro
Shopping-
@b-wolf95
Land Design- @PerGron @Mickeynerd17
Concept Art- @Outbound

Last edited:

Mickeynerd17

So I'll assume we're doing the Ocean City Utopian theme, and I think (including Brer's Submarine ride) we have more than enough D & E-tickets.

Here's the list so far
Rides
- Horizons Successor- @Mickeynerd17 [D/E Ticket]
- Iron Man Ocean Rescue- @NigelChanning09 [E-Ticket]
- Inner Space Mountain- @D Hulk [E-Ticket]
- Living with the Land Successor- @PerGron [D-Ticket]
- Submarine Ride-
@Brer Panther [D-Ticket]

Dining-

Shopping-
Other-

Concept Art- @Outbound
Awesome!

Mabye you and I can flesh out an area description too? Also, it would be ideal to have another person on Horizons due to the sheer size of a ride it is.

D Hulk

So, what should the ride system be for the Iron Man attraction? The obvious choice would be the Star Tours simulator route but I kind of want to do something a little different. Any ideas?

NigelChanning

I love that! It sounds like a super cool system that would work great for this attraction. Here in a little bit, I will update you all on the story of the attraction just so we can all be sure it really fits the land.

Mickeynerd17

Group consensus time

Was looking around YouTube and found this. This in my humble opinion would be a great BGM loop for the land. Futuristic, optimistic, but also some of the tracks reflect the lonely/dark side of things too. It's also very 80's sounding, which I DIE for that sound.

I was thinking of using #14 or #8 for the Horizons main music track. Thoughts?

PerGron

Group consensus time

Was looking around YouTube and found this. This in my humble opinion would be a great BGM loop for the land. Futuristic, optimistic, but also some of the tracks reflect the lonely/dark side of things too. It's also very 80's sounding, which I DIE for that sound.

I was thinking of using #14 or #8 for the Horizons main music track. Thoughts?

I don’t know how much you had your heart set on 8 or 14, but I think 15 is amazing!

Honestly, it’d be kinda neat to have our whole land soundtracks pick from this

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom